Anyone notice that big bruise on Biden's Left jaw? Did things get "feisty" in Delaware?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
He was talking even worse than usual, like he had a few marbles rattling around in his mouth. Then I saw the swollen and bruised left jaw. What the heck is that about? Did he trip and land on his face? Hmm that's hard to do even for Biden. Was there a scuffle? That's probably why it took a few days for him to surface it probably really looked bad a few days before.

I wonder if they drugged him and that’s why he was in hiding for 5 days. They might have kept him comatose, had a staffer announce his “decision,” and then they let him wake up after Kamala was installed, and handed him his script to read.

He was talking even worse than usual, like he had a few marbles rattling around in his mouth. Then I saw the swollen and bruised left jaw. What the heck is that about? Did he trip and land on his face? Hmm that's hard to do even for Biden. Was there a scuffle? That's probably why it took a few days for him to surface it probably really looked bad a few days before.
is jill right handed or left??

I had not noticed it. But I did a search on the interwebz, and yep. Obvious bruise.

Did he punch himself shaving?

Did he trip and fall?

Is it related to the previously reported (but denied) medical emergency on Air Force One?

Will his press secretary comment on it?

Last edited:
I wonder if they drugged him and that’s why he was in hiding for 5 days. They might have kept him comatose, had a staffer announce his “decision,” and then they let him wake up after Kamala was installed, and handed him his script to read.
Your mind is gone.

I doubt if Jill would have allowed him to be threatened by activists. Chances are that it was a typical fall by a senior citizen who had several brain embolisms in the past. "I'm president and I have fallen and I can't get up".

Maybe Biden agreed to a Neuralink if Musk agreed to back out of the big monthly donations to Trump.

Forum List

Back