Anyone See The 60 Minutes Story on The Russian Spy?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The guy said the Soviets feared Ronald Reagan, AIDS and something I forgot, in that order. He said they feared Reagan above all other things.

I don't think they (or the Iranians or really anyone) says that about Obama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did they fear Reagan? Were they afraid that he was batshit crazy enough to start tossing nukes if the 4th of July fireworks ever got rained out? Were they afraid because of a bunch of demonizing propaganda that was told about him, because he was the leader of the enemy? Did he have a problem with bad breath?

Why did they fear Reagan? Were they afraid that he was batshit crazy enough to start tossing nukes if the 4th of July fireworks ever got rained out? Were they afraid because of a bunch of demonizing propaganda that was told about him, because he was the leader of the enemy? Did he have a problem with bad breath?
No, but nice red herring. He said because he wasn't afraid to stand up to them and they knew they could win in a fight against him.

Like all libs you miss he point the U.S. showed strength back then, we show weakness now.

No, but nice red herring. He said because he wasn't afraid to stand up to them and they knew they could win in a fight against him.

Like all libs you miss he point the U.S. showed strength back then, we show weakness now.

What red herring? It was an honest question. Your post was not very specific. To be honest, you're still not providing a very clear picture. "He wasn't afraid to stand up to them and they knew they could win in a fight against him." What exactly does that mean? Was there a plan for the USSR to attack the US, and the fear was that Reagan would fight before surrendering?

The guy said the Soviets feared Ronald Reagan, AIDS and something I forgot, in that order. He said they feared Reagan above all other things.

I don't think they (or the Iranians or really anyone) says that about Obama!

They fear Obama might give them AIDS

My how the tables have turned.......Putin is Russia's Reagan........and Obama gave up and went golfing. ...... :cool:
However, I am glad Russia is intervening on the side of ASSSSad. The war will go on and ISIS won't take over!

Forum List

Back