Anyone watching Sanders angrily yell out his speech?

Bernie is a lot of things, but a vindictive little twit like Trump he is not.

yep. bombastic bernie is bombastic...

he's infinitely more intelligent than most of the RNC speakers combined, so there's that.

i rolled on the floor laughing at chachi trying sway the lady vote on day one...

good times! :rofl:

can't.stop.laughing. @ hashtag the chachi vote

e55991f0-4d4a-11e6-b394-b71d83c1fa5b_AP_16201010933623.jpg
Are you judging his religion??

Did you bother to notice that the people up for reelection are AVOIDING the convention?

Manufactured bullshit.

Congressman Keith Ellison is speaking at the convention. He's up for re-election.

Congressman Raul Grijalva is speaking at the convention. He's up for re-election.

Congressman Joe Kennedy is speaking at the convention. He's up for re-election.

Congresswoman Linda Sanchez is speaking at the convention. She's up for re-election.

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi is speaking at the convention. She's up for re-election.

Congressman GK Butterfield is speaking at the convention. He's up for re-election.

Congresswoman Judy Chu is speaking at the convention. She's up for re-election.

Here is a list of other elected officials speaking at the convention:

• State Representative Raumesh Akbari (Tennessee)
  • Congresswoman Joyce Beatty (Ohio)
  • Congressman Xavier Becerra (California)
  • Columbia, SC Mayor Steve Benjamin
  • Senator Cory Booker (New Jersey)
  • Senator Barbara Boxer (California)
  • Congressman Brendan Boyle (Pennsylvania)
  • Congressman Bob Brady (Pennsylvania)
  • Governor Jerry Brown (California)
  • Senator Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
  • Senator Bob Casey (Pennsylvania)
  • Congressman Joaquin Castro (Texas)
  • Congressman James Clyburn (South Carolina)
  • Congressman Joseph Crowley (New York)
  • Governor Andrew Cuomo (New York)
  • Governor Mark Dayton (Minnesota)
  • Former Governor Howard Dean (Vermont)
  • New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
  • Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan
  • Majority Leader State Representative Crisanta Duran (Colorado)
  • Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham (New Mexico)
  • Chillicothe, OH Mayor Luke Feeney
  • State Representative Peggy Flanagan (Minnesota)
  • Senator Al Franken (Minnesota)
  • Congressman Ruben Gallego (Arizona)
  • Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
  • Former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords & Captain Mark Kelly (Arizona)
  • Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (New York)
  • Tallahassee, FL Mayor Andrew Gillum
  • Former Governor Jennifer Granholm (Michigan)
  • Congressman Luis Gutierrez (Illinois)
  • Former Senator Tom Harkin (Iowa)
  • Democratic State Party Chair Jaime Harrison (South Carolina)
  • Governor John Hickenlooper (Colorado)
  • Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (Texas)
  • Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney
  • State Senator Ruben Kihuen (Nevada)
  • Senator Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota)
  • Congressman Ted Lieu (California)
  • Congresswoman Nita Lowey (New York)
  • Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (Kentucky)
  • Governor Terry McAuliffe (Virginia)
  • Congresswoman Gwen Moore (Wisconsin)
  • Senator Chris Murphy (Connecticut)
  • Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom (California)
  • Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (Washington, DC)
  • Former Governor Martin O'Malley (Maryland)
  • Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
  • Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (Nevada)
  • Congressman Adam Schiff (California)
  • Senator Chuck Schumer (New York)
  • Former State Representative Bakari Sellers (South Carolina)
  • Senator Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire)
  • State Senator Pat Spearman (Nevada)
  • Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa
  • Boston Mayor Marty Walsh
  • Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts)
  • Congresswoman Maxine Waters (California)
  • Flint, MI Mayor Karen Weaver
  • Governor Tom Wolf (Pennsylvania)

So...you were saying?
Some Democrats in tight Senate races will steer clear of convention

Nothing manufactured about it. But it's nice to see you fulfilling your role as a Democrat puppet.
You clearly implied all the candidates up for re-election were avoiding the convention.

And read your own link, fool. NOT ONE OF THE FIVE ARE UP FOR RE-ELECTION.

From your own link: "Some high-profile Democratic Senate candidates in close races are avoiding the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia this week to stay home and campaign, though the trend is less pervasive than it was for Republicans in Cleveland."

And read your own link, fool. NOT ONE OF THE FIVE NAMED WHO AREN'T ATTENDING ARE UP FOR RE-ELECTION.

Lol! Wasserman Schultz now completely shut out at Convention.

She excused herself dumb ass. She didn't want the convention to be around her dislike of Bernie Sanders, and his personal agenda against her. Again, I really can't imagine what the wikileak emails would be about Donald Trump coming from top RNC officals LOL. Trump still won anyway.

It was Bernie Sanders decision, and his alone to change his party status to run on THEIR ticket. When he did that he agreed to all DNC rules and procedures including those 714 Super delegates. Campaigning on a "rigged" election (after the fact) makes him look like the real looser he is. Now he has created a monster that he alone gets to deal with.

images

Lol! Wasserman Schultz now completely shut out at Convention.

She excused herself dumb ass. She didn't want the convention to be around her dislike of Bernie Sanders, and his personal agenda against her. Again, I really can't imagine what the wikileak emails would be about Donald Trump coming from top RNC officals LOL. Trump still won anyway.

It was Bernie Sanders decision, and his alone to change his party status to run on THEIR ticket. When he did that he agreed to all DNC rules and procedures including those 714 Super delegates. Campaigning on a "rigged" election (after the fact) makes him look like the real looser he is. Now he has created a monster that he alone gets to deal with.

images
Oh look, more cartoons from our Democrat shill.

Your cover is blown. You should log out and start a new account

It just gets better and better:
Did you bother to notice that the people up for reelection are AVOIDING the convention?

For evidence, this was provided:

So let's go to that link, shall we?

At least five candidates in major races are opting out, including Russ Feingold, who is challenging Sen. Ron Johnson in Wisconsin; Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, who is taking on Sen. John McCain in Arizona; Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, who is running against Sen. Roy Blunt; Rep Patrick Murphy, who is challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida; and Catherine Cortez Masto, who is battling Rep. Joe Heck in Nevada for the seat vacated by retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid.

Notice anything?

Not one of the Democrats are up for-relection, as Grampa claimed.

Even better, the two Republicans I bolded in black who actually are up for re-election both avoided the GOP convention. Blunt, for the first time in 16 years.

Joe Heck, who I bolded in red is seriously worried about the Trump factor:

Heck also skipped the GOP convention.

I don't swing that way bruh. But do I have a point or what? Take a read of the threads that get posted here on a daily basis. Makes Drudge look like the Wall Street Fucking Journal. If it were any more emotional it would be Smokey Robinson.
so you need reversed bras for your nuts? :dunno:

I don't know nuttin' 'bout no "bras" bruh. Well except how to unhinge 'em.
What's your deal with "bras"? My point had nothing in the world to do with "bras".
but mine did. #TNHarleysPointsMatter
What do you get with points, free stuff?
its not free. Mexicans will pay for it.
Is that via these Nationalist party Clinton supporters?

Or these ones?

At least five candidates in major races are opting out, including Russ Feingold, who is challenging Sen. Ron Johnson in Wisconsin; Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, who is taking on Sen. John McCain in Arizona; Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, who is running against Sen. Roy Blunt; Rep Patrick Murphy, who is challenging Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida; and Catherine Cortez Masto, who is battling Rep. Joe Heck in Nevada for the seat vacated by retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid.

Notice anything?

Even better, the two Republicans I bolded in black who actually are up for re-election both avoided the GOP convention. Blunt, for the first time in 16 years.

What I noticed, since you asked, is that you have shed any illusion of being a conservative.

When Crazy Bernie supporters were chanting "LOCK HER UP" did they mean Crooked Hillary or Wacky Wasserman? :p

Notice anything?

What I noticed, since you asked, is that you have shed any illusion of being a conservative.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You spewed some wishful thinking and got busted. You think FACTS are not conservative, eh?

You think a good little conservative parrots lies and attaches WIN tags to lies, right?

Jesus H. Christ.

This conservative wants liars and hypocrites cleaned out of the party. I'm sick of the retards, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and psychopaths polluting the GOP and conservative movement.

Forum List

Back