Anything and Everything...

Nice songs eveyone, thank you!

my last and favorite version of "Again"

Erroll Garner 1949 ......

:night:

Skye, try Fordham Universities GROUP HARMONY REVIEW archives

Group Harmony Review WFUV Radio

All 40's to early 60's stuff, that page will tell you all about it, and keeps 2 weeks previous shows on line...NEAT STUFF!

There is also Radio Dismuke - 1920s 1930s Popular Music Jazz Internet Radio Station for those that like "From the boom times of the "Roaring '20s" to the hard times of the Great Depression...from frantic Charlestons danced to by a generation of flappers to sentimental ballads performed by the early crooners...from the hot jazz bands of the top Harlem nightclubs to the popular dance bands of the formative years of the swing and big band eras, the great music of the 1920s & 1930s lives on and is entertaining a new generation of enthusiastic listeners. Radio Dismuke features original 78 rpm era recordings from the 1925 - 1935 decade and can be heard at no cost from anywhere in the world by anyone with an Internet connection and a sound card equipped computer."

Lol, old people. :lol:

J/K! Good oldies! :)
Music is music, timeless treasures.

Nat King Cole & Patti Page - Blue Skies

I have to say though, that while some of you would make such claims, a lot of you despise newer music and wouldn't even give it a chance! None of you every like the Pearl Jam or Nirvana songs I post. :D That music is timeless too. Same with the Stones, and a lot of the bands from the 70s. So, while you make a good point, music is a very individual thing too, apparently. :)

And then, once you like that, you can move up to stuff like this. :lol: I know, this is probably something you guys wouldn't like, but I find it to be very energizing and awesome too. Woo-hoo! Yeah! :razz:

I have to say though, that while some of you would make such claims, a lot of you despise newer music and wouldn't even give it a chance! None of you every like the Pearl Jam or Nirvana songs I post. :D That music is timeless too. Same with the Stones, and a lot of the bands from the 70s. So, while you make a good point, music is a very individual thing too, apparently. :)

I took a break from my blow torch work and I read your post. I was mortified that you would say such a thing. I listen just about all music in this thread whether I am logged in or not. A "thank you" or "agree" does not make the music any more likeable or sweeter to the ear.

Now you really got me going. No one ever posts Flugelhorn music and now I am posting it because it is as timeless as as the nose flute. I stand for Flugelhorns players all over the world.

flugelhorn jazz with Randy Brecker "Blue Moon"

Nose flute>>>
noseflute1.jpg

I took a break from my blow torch work and I read your post. I was mortified that you would say such a thing. I listen just about all music in this thread whether I am logged in or not. A "thank you" or "agree" does not make the music any more likeable or sweeter to the ear.

Now you really got me going. No one ever posts Flugelhorn music and now I am posting it because it is as timeless as as the nose flute. I stand for Flugelhorns players all over the world.

Nose flute>>>
noseflute1.jpg

So that means you like Nirvana and Pearl Jam? :D

Nose flute>>>
noseflute1.jpg

So that means you like Nirvana and Pearl Jam? :D

Just breathe and listen to the music.

This is so weird did you inspire the theme to the Twilight Zone? o_O

Forum List

Back