Anything and Everything...

I've heard these guys are really good and not expensive tickets. David Gilmour is quoted as saying they "perform some of our songs better than we did..." .

They are good and can't be topped for a cover band. Definitely worth seeing.

Like Vermont but higher taxes ?
Lol pretty much. It is beautiful here though and the fishing is world class. I can pick a lake or river to go to within a 45 min drive. Finger lakes, lake Ontario, etc. Also the Adirondacks for camping/hiking. The catch is the winters are harsh, snow can be relentless, especially where I live. I embrace it with snowshoes and snowmobiles. Not for everyone.

I'd like to see Dream Theater sometime ...they do some good Pink Floyd covers too. Jordan Rudess is an unbelievable keyboard player along with John Petrucci on guitar.

I've seen dream theatre and to be honest they seemed underwhelming. Probably just me and high expectations. They definitely put on a good show. I might have caught them on an off night or something.

I've seen dream theatre and to be honest they seemed underwhelming. Probably just me and high expectations. They definitely put on a good show. I might have caught them on an off night or something.
The singer had voice issues for awhile from food poisoning or something in Cuba I believe. Almost never recovered from it. But looking at music objectively it's just to each their own ... I like instrumental stuff mostly anyway, but it doesn't have to be fast necessarily.

The singer had voice issues for awhile from food poisoning or something in Cuba I believe. Almost never recovered from it. But looking at music objectively it's just to each their own ... I like instrumental stuff mostly anyway, but it doesn't have to be fast necessarily.

I probably just caught them on the wrong night. I appreciate technical musicians and own three dream theatre cds lol.

Forum List

Back