AOC: “a living wage isn’t a gift, it’s a right”...What Bill Of Rights is she reading?

AOC worked for tips, okay audit her tax returns and see if she reported her tips and paid taxes on them, I'm guessing no.
That is because you are bereft of an knowledge on how it works. The amount is totaled at the end of yer shift on how much sales went through your wait station and then you are given notice and so is the IRS through a W-2....Thank you for allowing me to teach the ignorant slobs of USMB.

So if I left her a cash tip, and she slipped it into her apron/g-string, who would ever know what she received?

Ignorant slobs? You are the dumbass!
Don't stumble and fall too much..

As far as what Ms. Cortez says yes one should be able to live on the wages paid..The goddamned rich folks charge us what they think is a living wage for themselves...
You dont work for living wages. You accept a job where the employer has determined how much you are worth.
It isnt his fault your dumbass takes a job where you cant feed yourself.
This commie bullshit is old. To each according to their need my asd
I am self employed and won't leave the house if the pay is not in my middle class income bracket..

CLASS vs TRASH-
In an exchange of Tweets with Ivanka Trump the Loony LibTardian made the statement.
This is who fellow LibTardians worship these days folks...Remember when our politicians were in touch and spoke from a constitutional point of view?
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fires-back-at-ivanka-trump-i-worked-for-tips/

Gee. I thought she had a degree in economics??

What the hell was her highly educated ass doing bar tending??

A living wage?? That's not a right. If she wanted that she should have used her economics degree.

It's easier to pick up tricks that way instead of standing on a street corner, and much warmer in winter! At least that is what my lib friends tell me!
Gigolo much?

AOC worked for tips, okay audit her tax returns and see if she reported her tips and paid taxes on them, I'm guessing no.
That is because you are bereft of an knowledge on how it works. The amount is totaled at the end of yer shift on how much sales went through your wait station and then you are given notice and so is the IRS through a W-2....Thank you for allowing me to teach the ignorant slobs of USMB.

So if I left her a cash tip, and she slipped it into her apron/g-string, who would ever know what she received?

Ignorant slobs? You are the dumbass!
Don't stumble and fall too much..

Typical. Your response is nonsense.

CLASS vs TRASH-
In an exchange of Tweets with Ivanka Trump the Loony LibTardian made the statement.
This is who fellow LibTardians worship these days folks...Remember when our politicians were in touch and spoke from a constitutional point of view?
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fires-back-at-ivanka-trump-i-worked-for-tips/

A living wage?? That's not a right. If she wanted that she should have used her economics degree.

It's easier to pick up tricks that way instead of standing on a street corner, and much warmer in winter! At least that is what my lib friends tell me!
Gigolo much?

Nope. You apparently cannot read, but then we knew you were a dumbass!

CLASS vs TRASH-

Gigolo much?

Nope. You apparently cannot read, but then we knew you were a dumbass!
Really and here I thought your ad read Tricks are for twinks,,hmmmm...

CLASS vs TRASH-
/----/ "What Bill Of Rights is she reading?"
iu

Forum List

Back