AOC demands a 'crackdown' on the 'undemocratic and entitled' Senate

That stupid little crazy eyed girl can go kick rocks rambling somewhere else. We are not giving into her mob mentality to take control.

There is no person who feels more "intitled" to other people's hard-earned money than the racist far-left extremist AOC.
That little shit-eating rodent was fired from the only real job she's ever had (bartending) for stealing her co-workers tips. Yeah, that's entitlement.

They're so panicked about their donors getting repaid with our money. It's funny to watch.

I can imagine the texts they're getting: "HEY MOTHER FUCKER THAT ELECTION DIDNT STEAL ITSELF. PAY THE FUCK UP OR GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER!!!"

Well, Most of us, the true Americans. will take AOC and Democracy over the Trump Cult and fascism any day! Bigly!!!
And as usual, your poor tiny grape sized minds have been filled with so much propaganda that you think backwards. True Americans work for a living and know where fascism originated and stays today Dimmer.

Well, Most of us, the true Americans. will take AOC and Democracy over the Trump Cult and fascism any day! Bigly!!!
You and AOC seemed to have had the same education, because the US has never been a democracy and calling someone undemocratic because they don't vote the way you want them to is the dead opposite of democracy.

I watched AOC clearly state that Joe Manchin was totally wrong and that and here is the fact she totally lied about:
She said: "I represent just as many or more people than Joe Manchin does"
She has NO idea!
AOC represents a Population in (2019) of 696,664
Joe Manchin represents 1,792, 000 W Virginians. Nearly 2 1/2 times as many people!
Absolutely Ignorant of what AOC talks about! Truly incompetent!

View attachment 577744

AOBucktooth is squealin' like a pig!

I watched AOC clearly state that Joe Manchin was totally wrong and that and here is the fact she totally lied about:
She said: "I represent just as many or more people than Joe Manchin does"
She has NO idea!
AOC represents a Population in (2019) of 696,664
Joe Manchin represents 1,792, 000 W Virginians. Nearly 2 1/2 times as many people!
Absolutely Ignorant of what AOC talks about! Truly incompetent!

View attachment 577744

126839_n.jpg
1639167009664.png
AOC Math.jpg
Lib9.jpg
proxy-6.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 2.25.03 PM.png
tmp-cam--2053699683.jpg

DOES ANYONE REALLY NEED FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT WITH THE LEFT VOTING SUCH IDIOTS AS AOC INTO OFFICE AS THEIR ELECTED LEADER THAT DEMOCRATS CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED WITH THE VOTE?

Forum List

Back