🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC is upset the Dems lost the majority in the House.

What a bubbleheaded idiot. And this clown is running your party, Dimwingers.

“So, you know, of course, the loss of the House majority is just extraordinarily upsetting to all of us,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It’s upsetting to all of us who are invested in having a Democratic majority so that we can expand health care, so that we can raise wages, so that we can protect working people."

She should concentrate on making lists of people she disagrees to ruin their lives.

...American culture has changed......these youngsters don't know shit about real life....they have their phones and instant MSM crap ...in the old days, they were never bombarded with PROPAGANDA crap ....

The Democrats did not lose the majority in the House.
Are you calling AOC a liar, or a blithering idiot?

No. Just you.
She has to be one or the other, idiot.

Okay...?

You guys sure do spend a lot of time worrying about a very junior Democrat. Its probably because she's a female ethnic minority...

Whenever they assume some leadership role...it drives you INCELs nuts.

No. Just you.

Okay...?

You guys sure do spend a lot of time worrying about a very junior Democrat. Its probably because she's a female ethnic minority...

Did you just try to play the race/female card?

Really? :iyfyus.jpg:

Grow the fuck up, asshat.

No. Just you.

Okay...?

You claim she is a "very junior" Dimwinger........................and in the very next sentence claim she is a leader.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::itsok::itsok::itsok:

I suspect AOC is going to be super-pissed in 2022 when the Dems lose the House. I think they woulda lost it this year but for the anti-Trump animus that cost some people downballot. At which point I think Nancy Pelosi will hang it up. I live for that day.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially if Biden gets in and does what he says he will. I'd say voters will be sick and tired of the Dems by the mid terms.

No. Just you.

Okay...?

Aww more racism. What would you Dems do without it. LOL

What a bubbleheaded idiot. And this clown is running your party, Dimwingers.

“So, you know, of course, the loss of the House majority is just extraordinarily upsetting to all of us,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It’s upsetting to all of us who are invested in having a Democratic majority so that we can expand health care, so that we can raise wages, so that we can protect working people."

AOC’s filthy 14th district is comprised of free shit begging immigrants. AOC is what free shit begging immigrants vote into our government....STOP all free shit begging immigrants from entering America and prevent more AOC’s and the disgusting fucks of the SQUAD from expanding within American government. This shit is complicated...the more foreign we become the more of a disgusting fucking shithole our nation becomes. Check the racists facts and statistics, I don’t make this shit up.

I suspect AOC is going to be super-pissed in 2022 when the Dems lose the House. I think they woulda lost it this year but for the anti-Trump animus that cost some people downballot. At which point I think Nancy Pelosi will hang it up. I live for that day.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially if Biden gets in and does what he says he will. I'd say voters will be sick and tired of the Dems by the mid terms.

The problem is that if we don't fix potential for election fraud it won't matter who the people actually vote for. Biden and the Democrats may very secure the fraud, meaning, make it more rampant and less provable.

Forum List

Back