AOC Links Netanyahu’s Reelection To “The Ascent Of Authoritarianism Across The World”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Jew hating by Democrats continues.

Yet she loves tyrants in places like Venezuela and Cuba.
97A061F8-C102-45A8-ACAB-4BBD6421A211.jpeg

Ocasio-Cortez Links Netanyahu’s Reelection to Rise of Authoritarianism, Says Reducing Aid to Israel Should Be ‘On the Table’ - The Tribune Papers- Breaking News & Top Local Stories

tenor.gif

What's the problem? She's right.
You will get your results at some point. That area of the world is of combustion. Israel will not leave the planet without launching its nukes. Tell me what the answer is.

Right...Without realizing that she herself is as authoritarian as fuck.

A glimmering jewel of projection and lack of self-awareness.

View attachment 256137
So your dumb-ass has no problems with the CURRENT authoritarian running the country, but are absolutely verklempt over the PERCEIVED authoritarian on the other side that you disagree with.

Do you see how you are a fool?

calm down folks-----I IS INTRIGUED---for those who agree with the GENIUS
AOC-----please let me know ----in what way does Netanyahu evince authoritarianism?

food for thought >>>> what does the election of AOC portend?
------------------------------------ might be a coalition of dummies and millenials taking over the USA Politics and Nation . Or just millenials , lefties and 16 year olds if they are allowed to vote Rosie .

Jews are a bigger minority and face higher rates of hate crimes than Muslims. So if it's islamophobic to criticize Omar, clearly AOC criticizing Netanyahu is anti-semitism.

Jews are a bigger minority and face higher rates of hate crimes than Muslims. So if it's islamophobic to criticize Omar, clearly AOC criticizing Netanyahu is anti-semitism.

kitty------you have never been in a mosque or read the Koran or worked with and socialized with muslims.. I HAVE----never resort to logic

Right...Without realizing that she herself is as authoritarian as fuck.

A glimmering jewel of projection and lack of self-awareness.

View attachment 256137
So your dumb-ass has no problems with the CURRENT authoritarian running the country, but are absolutely verklempt over the PERCEIVED authoritarian on the other side that you disagree with.

Do you see how you are a fool?
The country has been run by authoritarians for at least the last century, and I have numerous problems with it.

You've mistaken my amusement at you and the authoritarian freaks that you support making fools of yourselves, for approval of authoritarianism overall...Mistaken bigtime.

Forum List

Back