AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

She may have posted as an example of foolishness.

Who knows? You don't. You just make up a narratives that fit your preconceived notions and you are doing it in real time right now.

It's sad to watch.
Well it’s pretty foolish of her to post it without saying that…makes her look very foolish

So is that your point? She thought it was foolish…but foolishly didn’t state that?
She may have posted as an example of foolishness.

Who knows? You don't. You just make up a narratives that fit your preconceived notions and you are doing it in real time right now.

It's sad to watch.

If you say so.

No. My point is she didn't say what the thread title implies.
She didn't say it directly, she implied it with the things she posted on X, many people slammed her for it, especially those from her district, if you read any of their stories, they are upset with AOC lies.

I think Cortez is out of touch with the district she represents and that is how she is perceived, and she has done nothing to correct the perception. So that is her choice, not anyone else's, she is responsible for what she implies even though some defenders can't seem to grasp the concept.

She didn't say it directly, she implied it with the things she posted on X, many people slammed her for it, especially those from her district, if you read any of their stories, they are upset with AOC lies.

Agreed. Yet she didn't say what the title implies she said. Perhaps the title should have said something to the effect that AOC posted saying blah blah blah.

I think Cortez is out of touch with the district she represents and that is how she is perceived, and she has done nothing to correct the perception. So that is her choice, not anyone else's, she is responsible for what she implies even though some defenders can't seem to grasp the concept.
She is inexperienced and I am not fond of many of her policies but she seems to work hard and I think if she keeps getting reelected she could ultimately become a productive and knowledgeable member of Congress.

Agreed. Yet she didn't say what the title implies she said. Perhaps the title should have said something to the effect that AOC posted saying blah blah blah.

She is inexperienced and I am not fond of many of her policies but she seems to work hard and I think if she keeps getting reelected she could ultimately become a productive and knowledgeable member of Congress.
So you believe that denying that there is inflation is working hard?

I have stood behind her early on and thought she was sincere, now she is just another politician, who is no longer sincere.

So you believe that denying that there is inflation is working hard?

If posting something where one statement was cherry picked and attributed to her is all she did; then no, I wouldn't think that's all she did.

It appears to me she has been doing much more then that.

I have stood behind her early on and thought she was sincere, now she is just another politician, who is no longer sincere.
Not sure what she has done to change your mind but you be you. I have never really stood behind her but again I think.she has potential.

If posting something where one statement was cherry picked and attributed to her is all she did; then no, I wouldn't think that's all she did.

It appears to me she has been doing much more then that.

Not sure what she has done to change your mind but you be you. I have never really stood behind her but again I think.she has potential.
So happy for you, I told her what she did.

Inflation is when a country constantly overspends and has to pay off its old debts with money of lesser value. Borrow a dollar and pay it back in the future with a dollar that's worth far less.

FB_IMG_1694663538935.jpg

Forum List

Back