AOC Warns She May Singlehandedly Delay Coronavirus Relief, Force In-Person Vote

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left hate America?

I’m so old I remember a President being impeached just for threatening to withhold aid to another nation.

I'm so glad she's on her way out the door

I’m so old I remember a President being impeached just for threatening to withhold aid to another nation.

Meanwhile something that has actually happened instead of what you posted that has not happened.

Four republicans in the senate are holding the bill up because they believe that 4 months of unemployment for people is too much. They believe that it will encourage people to not go back to work.

Those four republicans do support that slush fund for big business and the free money they're getting in the form of grants not loans they have to pay back.

Why aren't you saying that those republicans hate America? if AOC hates America for something she has not done then those republicans must hate America for something they have actually done that you are now accusing AOC of maybe doing sometime in the future.

Why aren't you complaining about what is actually happening instead of something that has not happened?

I guess you believe it's ok for republicans to screw people.

Last edited:

Meanwhile something that has actually happened instead of what you posted that has not happened.

Four republicans in the senate are holding the bill up because they believe that 4 months of unemployment for people is too much. They believe that it will encourage people to not go back to work.

Those four republicans do support that slush fund for big business and the free money they're getting in the form of grants not loans they have to pay back.

Why aren't you saying that those republicans hate America? if AOC hates America for something she has not done then those republicans must hate America for something they have actually done that you are now accusing AOC of maybe doing sometime in the future.

Why aren't you complaining about what is actually happening instead of something that has not happened?

I guess you believe it's ok for republicans to screw people.

Four republicans in the senate are holding the bill up because they believe that 4 months of unemployment for people is too much.

You're a fucking liar, they don't want people to make more on unemployment than they made on the job, that's exactly what would happen with normal UE benefits plus the $600, provided by the bill, added to that. Are you pathetic commies ever honest?

Forum List

Back