Harris needs to support a two state solution

That is the only way forward in the war between gaza and Israel. One state controlled by the moderates for the Palestinian. This would allow israel to control its land the way they choose and strengthen their rights to exist as the Palestinians couldn't act like like they had a right to live in it.

Harris needs to campaign on this and promise that she will push for the two state solution. The central government of palestine needs to take control of gaza and force out hamas....Needs to be a real nation on the map.
Where did you go? Aren't you going to moderate your own thread?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
When did Israel cede this territory to the "State of Palestine" and under what treaty?
So Israel need to cede territory that they took by force or that territory never existed??

Cmon lady. You can do better than that

No one questions the fact Israel could commit genocide in Gaza if it wanted to.
This in no way changes the fact that your claim it has committed genocide in Gaza is a lie.
I never said they HAVE committed genocide you stupid woman.

I was reacting to a poster who WANTED that

Christ you are stupid

I never said they HAVE committed genocide
This is a lie.

1722001915480.png

Why do you choose to lie?

No one questions the fact Israel could commit genocide in Gaza if it wanted to.
This in no way changes the fact that your claim it has committed genocide in Gaza is a lie.

The US paid over 5000 Jewish settlers $250,000- $400,000 to leave Gaza.

We should mind our own business. Israel is a pariah state. Send Bibi Netanyahu home.

Has nothing to do with the US. Israel has betrayed every US president since Truman.

Forum List

Back