Apartheid Israel

Where were the Palestinians living before they were transferred to Lebanon?
In Jordan. It was an express transfer, like a boot in the butt, of course.

Like the Nazis did in the Warsaw ghetto??
Well, if my ignorami fans want to put it this way, then the late king Hussein did to them, what the latter wanted to do to jews, but failed galactically. Although, the royal hashemite family of Jordan would resent being called nazis, and palestinians® would resent being called jews, so, this comparison may end in a fatwa. Funny, isn't it?

An express transfer with pit stops at Sabra and Shatila?
Let's not deviate from the subject at hand, which is how those palestinian® bastards wound up in Lebanon in the first place. Well, my dear ignorami fans, let the great me introduce you to history. Palestinian® baboons started trashing Lebanon after they had been booted out of Jordan by the late king Hussein in the course of the famous Black September counter-terrorist military operation. The late king was extremely "displeased" with the aforementioned baboons, when they rampaged through the Dawson's Field airport, burned four passenger jets, engaged the jordanian army and, generally, were set to destabilize Jordan. Kudos to the king - he knew a palestinian® bastard when he saw one.
Except Palestinian violence in Jordan in 1970 had its precursor a generation earlier when the Jewish State of Israel was formed in the middle of an overwhelmingly Arab Middle East.

'Think someone saw the potential for arms sales?

"Zionist Transfer Policy

"Another crucial precondition was the penchant among Yishuv leaders to regard transfer as a legitimate solution to the 'Arab problem.'

"Recently declassified Zionist documents demonstrated the virtual consensus emerged among the Zionist leadership, (in) the wake of the publication in July 1937 of the Peel Commission recommendations, in favor of the transfer of at least several hundred thousand Palestinian Arabs--if not all of them-- out of the areas of the Jewish state-to-be.

"The tone was set by Ben-Gurion himself in June 1938:

"'I support compulsory [Palestinian Arab population] transfer. I do not see in it anything immoral.'

"Ben-Gurion's views did not change--though he was aware of the need, for a tactical reasons, to be discreet.

"In 1944, at a meeting of the Jewish Agency Executive discussing how the Zionist movement should deal with the British Labor Party decision to recommend the transfer of Palestinian Arabs, he said:

"'When I heard these things. . . I had to ponder the matter long and hard ....[but] I reached the conclusion that this matter [had best] remain [in the Labor Party Program] . . .

"'Were I asked what should be our program, it would not occur to me to tell them transfer . . . because speaking about the matter might harm [us] . . . in world opinion, because it might give the impression that there is no room in the Land of Israel without ousting the Arabs [and] . . . it would alert and antagonize the Arabs . . ."

Ben-Gurion added,

"'The transfer of Arabs is easier than the transfer of any other [people]. There are Arabs states around . . . And it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are transferred this would improve their situation and not the opposite.'"

Apparently the Land of Israel still has no room for those whose ancestors have lived there for generations.

Critical Analysis...

"'The transfer of Arabs is easier than the transfer of any other [people]. There are Arabs states around . . . And it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are transferred this would improve their situation and not the opposite.'"

Georgie, your use of bogus sources is embarrassing. This is why you're so painfully uneducated.

20% of Israel's population is Arab, about 1.5 million. There has been no transfer.

It was the Kuwaitis who transfered 400,000 Pestilinians out of Kuwait during the Gulf War as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam.

IT was Jordan's King Hussein who transfered 80,000 Pestilinians out of Jordan in Black September.

Get a grip on reality, boy

Georgie, your use of bogus sources is embarrassing. This is why you're so painfully uneducated.

20% of Israel's population is Arab, about 1.5 million. There has been no transfer.

It was the Kuwaitis who transfered 400,000 Pestilinians out of Kuwait during the Gulf War as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam.

IT was Jordan's King Hussein who transfered 80,000 Pestilinians out of Jordan in Black September.

Get a grip on reality, boy
"There has been no transfer."

"Beside the emergence of the State of Israel, the other major result of the 1948 war was the destruction of the Palestinian society and the birth of the refugee problem.

"About 700,000 [Palestinian] Arabs --the figure was later to be a major point of dispute, the Israelis officially speaking of some 520,000, the Palestinian themselves of 900,000-1,000,000--fled or were ejected from the areas that became the Jewish State and resettled in the territories that became known as the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as Transjordan, Syria, and Lebanon, with additional small communities in Egypt, Iraq, and the states of the Arabian Peninsula.

"The war's end found less than half of the Palestinians in their original homes--fewer then 150,000 in Israel, some 400,000 in the West Bank, and 60,000 in the Gaza Strip."

Sounds like transfer to me.

Critical Analysis...

"The war's end found less than half of the Palestinians in their original homes--fewer then 150,000 in Israel, some 400,000 in the West Bank, and 60,000 in the Gaza Strip.

Pestilinians fled as a result of a war they started to cause another Jewish Holocaust and from Arab leaders ordering them to leave.

"Ben-Gurion added,

"The transfer of Arabs is easier than the transfer of any other [people]. There are Arabs states around . . . And it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are transferred this would improve their situation and not the opposite."

"None of the members of the Executive opposed or questioned these views; most spoke in favor.

"Moshe Sharett, director of the Jewish Agency's Political Department, declared:

"'Transfer could be the crowning achievements, the final stage in the development of [our] policy, but certainly not the point of departure.

"'By [speaking publicly and prematurely] we could mobilizing vast forces against the matter and cause it to fail, in advance.'

And he added:

"[W]hen the Jewish state is established--it is very possible that the result will be transfer of Arabs.'

On February 7, 1948, three months into the war, Ben-Gurion told Mapai's Central Committee that in Jerusalem's Western neighborhoods, from which the Arabs had fled or been expelled, he had seen:

"'no strangers [Palestinian Arabs]. Not since Jerusalem's destruction in the days of the Romans has it been so Jewish. . . . I do not assume this will change. . .

"'And what happened in Jerusalem . . . could well happen in great parts of the country . . if we hold one, it is very possible that in coming six to eight or ten months of the war there will take place great changes. . . .

"Certainly there will be great changes in the composition of the population of the country.'"

Do you think David Ben-Gurion was a racist?

Critical Analysis

"Beside the emergence of the State of Israel, the other major result of the 1948 war was the destruction of the Palestinian society

The war initiated by the Pestilinians. Bad decision on their part.

It was the Zionists who invaded Palestine.

Open a history book, stupid little boy.

Jews lived in Judea for thousands of years before the Arabs, who originated from Arabia.

"Palestine" is a Roman invention. The correct geographic term is Judea, as in Jewish.

Your lesson for the day, moron

Vitriolic racism and hatred has become the Israeli norm

Israel appears to be awash with Jewish hate preachers. In the past, rabbis who issued racist edicts or offensive remarks about Palestinians or non-Jews were generally dismissed as radicals and extremists who were no more than a trifling annoyance to be ignored in the hope that they would simply go away. However, it is now clear that ignoring this problem has only made it worse. In the current climate in Israel, extremist hate preaching has apparently become the norm and it is being embraced, not just on the extreme political right but also by a disturbing number of Israelis in general, be they preachers, politicians, settlers or simply ordinary citizens. Hate-filled Israelis have become emboldened over the years by the knowledge that they can say and do almost anything without fear, knowing that they will not be condemned or, if they are, that nothing will come of it. That is due to the widespread support for their views across Israeli society as well as their religious leaders and the political elite.
Hate-filled Israeli rabbis incite violence against non-Jews :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-5]

Forum List

Back