Apocalypse When? A Visual Guide to Doomsday...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Entertaining Infographic... (larger view at link)

Infographic Apocalypse When A Visual Guide to Doomsday Possibilities

visual-guide-doomsday-threats.jpg

The Death Drumstick

This is a handsome schematic indeed, and everyone likes a good schematic.

Wasn't it Sigmund Freud who suggested that re-presenting our perceptions of our own inner demons/anxieties into mental images or words that convey dreams/hauntings helps us create a schematic/blueprint of human consciousness itself?

When I saw the apocalypto-paranoia film "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" (1981), which presented images/schematics of a post-apocalyptic wasteland controlled by maniacal 'road warriors' and biker gangs, I thought about the human instinct to create images of turbulence (sounds like an oxymoron).

We know from science/mathematics that the known universe seems to have uncategorized enigmas/mysteries which confound our traditional models of probabilistic analysis of dynamic systems.

In the face of such uncertainty, we can see the social appeal of relevant enigma-paranoia American comic book avatars such as Mysterio (Marvel Comics), an eccentric super-villain who devises death-traps and devious toy-like gadgets/devices designed to confuse our sense of probability sensitivity.

In my opinion, the end of the world will come when we see a juvenile delinquent perform a copycat murder from the controversial violence-inquisition Hollywood (USA) horror film "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (1974) by dressing up as the iconic goblin in the film (Leatherface) and using a chainsaw to kill people in New York City and then stating something wry and ominous like, "I'd rather use a chainsaw to kill the lackadaisical people of NYC than see a chainsaw in the hands of a bureaucrat using it to rip down trees to make more city paper."

Anyone ever heard of the Necronomicon?

:afro:

Necronomicon

death.jpg

LMAO....doomsday is indeed coming but will have nothing to do with the weather or climate. When the dollar goes belly up overnight when the cash printer is finally shut down, nobody is even ever going to notice whether it is raining or not on any given day. Except me because I will be ready.........but you assholes wont. Know just where to go to get the stuff I need too!!:boobies::boobies::rock:And I'll take what I want!!! Fucking limpwristers........easy prey.:2up:

LMAO....doomsday is indeed coming but will have nothing to do with the weather or climate. When the dollar goes belly up overnight when the cash printer is finally shut down, nobody is even ever going to notice whether it is raining or not on any given day. Except me because I will be ready.........but you assholes wont. Know just where to go to get the stuff I need too!!:boobies::boobies::rock:And I'll take what I want!!! Fucking limpwristers........easy prey.:2up:
Well then......
6a00d834517a6a69e20168e7b6bb21970c-450wi

and the bad guys will always prevail, because they will be tougher and have fear on their side. The movies got it right. Mad Max was a loner. One against how many? Did he prevail? there were more than one movie, so I supposed so.

Forum List

Back