Apologize for what?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Should Trump apologize for pushing Obama into showing his birth certificate? Seems like a very minor thing to anyone that has any sense. The Black leadership screaming it was racist. That is stupid but I am sure Trump would apologize if: Obama would apologize for Obamacare, Obama and Hillary would apologize for the huge mess they have allowed to happen in the middle east, Hillary would apologize for Benghazi and the 4 deaths caused because of abandonment, Obama and Hillary apologize for the false accusations of racism and the division between the races, Obama and Hillary apologize for the weakening of our military, Obama and Hillary apologize for there actions or inactions that has caused disrespect of this nation from around the world........ please feel free to add to the many things Hillary and Obama need to apologize for.

Should Trump apologize for pushing Obama into showing his birth certificate? Seems like a very minor thing to anyone that has any sense. The Black leadership screaming it was racist. That is stupid but I am sure Trump would apologize if: Obama would apologize for Obamacare, Obama and Hillary would apologize for the huge mess they have allowed to happen in the middle east, Hillary would apologize for Benghazi and the 4 deaths caused because of abandonment, Obama and Hillary apologize for the false accusations of racism and the division between the races, Obama and Hillary apologize for the weakening of our military, Obama and Hillary apologize for there actions or inactions that has caused disrespect of this nation from around the world........ please feel free to add to the many things Hillary and Obama need to apologize for.

Rump has never apologized for anything in his life. For that matter he's never acknowledged a fuckup, a mistake, serial mysogyny, fraud, a claim that "O'bama invented ISIS", a mocking of a reporter's congenital disability, or gods forbid, a bankruptcy. He just denies any of them ever happened.

That's part and parcel of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's a manifestation of fatally weak character.

And in the larger sense it's part of the inability to ever take responsibility for anything. "That wasn't my business that failed, I just licensed my name" or "I'm the CEO but I don't run things". Always somebody else to point the finger at. The man has literally never held a job in his life or taken any kind of responsibility for anything whatsoever.

--- which of course makes him an ideal choice for the most responsible job in the world. In the same way you'd hire a brain surgeon who had no use of his hands.

Rump has never apologized for anything in his life. For that matter he's never acknowledged a fuckup, a mistake, serial mysogyny, fraud, a claim that "O'bama invented ISIS", a mocking of a reporter's congenital disability, or gods forbid, a bankruptcy. He just denies any of them ever happened.

That's part and parcel of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's a manifestation of fatally weak character.

And in the larger sense it's part of the inability to ever take responsibility for anything. "That wasn't my business that failed, I just licensed my name" or "I'm the CEO but I don't run things". Always somebody else to point the finger at. The man has literally never held a job in his life or taken any kind of responsibility for anything whatsoever.

--- which of course makes him an ideal choice for the most responsible job in the world. In the same way you'd hire a brain surgeon who had no use of his hands.

What has Hillary ever "apologized" for? Show her quote. Don't provide an opinion that she apologized as you leftists like to do

Trump is not my choice but I will be voting for him. I think you have missed the point of this thread. Trump has been attacked for a very very minor thing yet no one is really talking about the major damage that Obama and his carryover Hillary have done to my country. We all deserve at least an apology from them. I was expecting people to add to my quick list of things that they need to apologize for and I am sure even though you are a liberal you can think of a few things. I swear to you that I would vote for Charles Manson before I would vote for Hillary.

Trump is not my choice but I will be voting for him. I think you have missed the point of this thread. Trump has been attacked for a very very minor thing yet no one is really talking about the major damage that Obama and his carryover Hillary have done to my country. We all deserve at least an apology from them. I was expecting people to add to my quick list of things that they need to apologize for and I am sure even though you are a liberal you can think of a few things. I swear to you that I would vote for Charles Manson before I would vote for Hillary.

Actually I didn't even post about any "Hillary". I posted about Rump. That's my focus -- always has been.

Exactly which "very very minor thing" are we talking about? It's pretty hard to keep up.

Sorry Bornright, President Obama cleaned up after President Bush. Our image across the world has greatly increased since he took office.

As Obama Years Draw to Close, President and U.S. Seen Favorably in Europe and Asia

That being said, there no apology from Donnie Dangerously necessary. We know what he meant.

What has Hillary ever "apologized" for? Show her quote. Don't provide an opinion that she apologized as you leftists like to do
She just says what difference does it make.

of the birthers i know, none of this has changed our minds.

She just says what difference does it make.

And Pogo ran away ...

Sorry Bornright, President Obama cleaned up after President Bush. Our image across the world has greatly increased since he took office.

As Obama Years Draw to Close, President and U.S. Seen Favorably in Europe and Asia

That being said, there no apology from Donnie Dangerously necessary. We know what he meant.
yeah we see everyday the tremendous respect for Obama from these other countries. You can't be serious.

Nor should it. Because after all Birferism depends on self-delusion. There's no outside cure for that, by definition.

Nor should it. Because after all Birferism depends on self-delusion. There's no outside cure for that, by definition.
birfer is a racist term you know. just to give you a heads up.... though maybe a bit late since you just posted it on the world wide web for everyone to see....:)

birfer is a racist term you know. just to give you a heads up.... though maybe a bit late since you just posted it on the world wide web for everyone to see....:)
Who's definition?

Who's definition?
think about what you are saying, with that word, i'll leave you to figure out.
it's not meant as a compliment, if it was it would be different. think about how and why it's an insult.

Forum List

Back