Apparently Biden Didn't Go Willingly

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
And he's angry!
Joe's never backed down from a fight, but Obama and Pelosi stabbed him up in the back.

And he's angry!
Joe's never backed down from a fight, but Obama and Pelosi stabbed him up in the back.

I think Joe's endorsement of Kamala is his last act of defiance to the puppet masters Obama, Pelosi, and the Democrat donor class. Nice shot Joe!

Doesn't make a bit of difference. I personally preferred Biden because of all the things he has already accomplished, but trump is still the opponent. Trump has made it clear that he plans a presidency of self-aggrandization, and retribution for all that don't bow low enough to him, regardless of party. The MAGA cult isn't big enough to elect him, and it isn't getting any bigger. I support whoever the party nominates, and I believe most agree with me.

Doesn't make a bit of difference. I personally preferred Biden because of all the things he has already accomplished, but trump is still the opponent. Trump has made it clear that he plans a presidency of self-aggrandization, and retribution for all that don't bow low enough to him, regardless of party. The MAGA cult isn't big enough to elect him, and it isn't getting any bigger. I support whoever the party nominates, and I believe most agree with me.

What has Joe accomplished? Food prices up 75%? Housing costs doubling? Mortgage rates tripling? Record car repossessions? Gas prices tripling? New car prices up 25%?

Last edited:
Prosecutor vs Convicted Felon
NO, he's not a felon, you'd know that if you had paid attention to recent scotus decisions, and civics in 5th grade! Harris literally slept her way to political appointment, Willie Brown ring any bells in your pin head??? Further, Harris locked up hundreds of thousands of young black men for smoking pot, she literally sent them to prison, and then as she ran for president in fascist democrat primary, where she did not even receive 1% support, she opined that she had smoked pot, recall any of that dumb ass??? :auiqs.jpg:

Its a whore vs the Lion of America!

Your party is really small though, brah. You might have the media megaphone, but you do not have the numbers, at all.

And every shitbaggy thing the Democrats pull costs them votes, and people are paying attention now.

Amidst the ongoing political turmoil, a new set of leaks has emerged, shaking the foundations of the Democratic party. According to recent reports, Joe Biden is furious as he isolates himself at his Rehoboth Beach house, grappling with a third round of the you-know-what illness.

Joe has been stabbed in the back. Disloyal traitors. Wouldn't it be funny now if he jumped over to the GOP, became a republican and swore his support for Donald Trump?!

Won't it be even funnier if after all this, their new candidate still loses to Trump anyway?

And he's angry!

Joe's angry. Oh well.

NO, he's not a felon, you'd know that if you had paid attention to recent scotus decisions, and civics in 5th grade! Harris literally slept her way to political appointment, Willie Brown ring any bells in your pin head??? Further, Harris locked up hundreds of thousands of young black men for smoking pot, she literally sent them to prison, and then as she ran for president in fascist democrat primary, where she did not even receive 1% support, she opined that she had smoked pot, recall any of that dumb ass??? :auiqs.jpg:

Its a whore vs the Lion of America!
The Liar of America?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back