Apparently It's International Women's Day

My wife thinks it's stupid.

She said if women want to be equal then they should either act equal and say they don't want a woman's day, or demand there be a men's day.

Then again this is the same woman who reminds me and others there are women supreme court judges, women doctors, business owners and one was almost the president. The day of fighting for women's rights to be equal are over.

She also hates sweetest day. I love that woman.

Actually, apparently there is a men's day as JLW mentioned it yesterday and I looked it up and found out that it was true,.. but other than that I agree with your wife one hundred percent about it.

Actually, apparently there is a men's day as JLW mentioned it yesterday and I looked it up and found out that it was true,.. but other than that I agree with your wife one hundred percent about it.

I showed her your post and she just said "were equal. Now it's time women start acting like it". But she agreed with you.

Then we got on a discussion of black people in the same vein. We had a black president. They won, they are equals so it's time they started acting like it.

Then again we both tend to not like any day or holiday that didn't exist when we're kids. Everything created since either seems to be made to either make money or pander to some group. Hell we only really do Christmas and Halloween really anyway.

Neither of us ever even heard of men's day though and were in our mid 40s.

What about Easter though and Independence Day? And Thanksgiving?

Here is a story you might have missed for the liberated woman.

Woman requests her husband pays her $50,000 to compensate for lost salary after childbirth: ‘Iconic and revolutionary’

Happy International Women's Day! :auiqs.jpg:
687qo1.jpg

At least men don't have to worry about that time of the month.
. . . the hell we don't.

The only men that don't have to worry about that time of the month?

Are single men. Or men who live with women that have passed menopause.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back