🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Apparetly Jim Jordan crossed the deep state left wing

The more I learn of it the more I believe Jordan has alot of explaining to do. Give the boys lie detector tests perhaps. Jordan doesn't seem like an admirable guy.

I suppose many of you don't buy into the guilty trainet at michifan state not the guilt of Sandusky either. That never happened right?

According to what I have read, the head coach told the school administration what was going on and they did nothing, so what exactly was Jordan as the assistant coach supposed to do even if he did know when administration was ignoring the issue?

At some point if a person is being sexually abused they need to take responsibility and go directly to law enforcement.

I adore it when someone on the Right does something and gets caught, it's all because of the Left. Roy Moore? The Left's fault. Dennis Hastert? The Left's fault. trump grabbing pussy? The Left's fault. O'Reilly's firing? The Left's fault.
So, tell me O party of tolerance:
Why have to Understand ISIS, why don't we have to understand NAMBLA?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_machine_turns_its_focus_on_jim_jordan.html

in going after the FBI, being used by Obama as his version of the KGB to try and block Trump's election. Two of Jordan's 'accusers' a term I use loosely seem to have their own credibility issues which the so called media forgot to report.

One of the lawyers for the Fake Accusers has ties to Fusion GPS and the Clintons.

Nuff said.

So what? That doesn't make the accusations any less true. Why are you willing to believe the one doctor over multiple named boys? Oh, wait...I know...

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Here's a wee clue: an accused is not obligated to prove himself innocent.

Look up Due Process and get back to us.

You don't get due process unless the government brings a prosecution, or unless you have some property interest an employer is taking away. And Jordan hasn't done anything to be prosecuted for. Most likely he chose to be silent, even though he had a job duty to protect his wrestlers, because male on male sexual abuse was not something he wanted on his resume, and he was an ambitious guy

More Ohio State wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about sexual abuse

Former OSU wrestler: Jim Jordan had to have known - CNN

Forum List

Back