Arabian Animal Palestinians hit Israeli Kindergarten!

Forgot your meds Gunny?? :lol:

Nope. I think you're a retard who needs to lay off the KoolAid. Let's look at the REAL, simple facts:

Israel has made EVERY concession and more to the Arabs. Israel did not have to allow them back anywhere near them. How many times have they run their asses all the way up to Beirut?

But they did. They gave them the land and let them move in next door and what do the Arabs do? Immediately start launching missiles.

Israel has done EVERYTHING but pack up and move out; which, is the bottom line here. On the part of the Arabs, no peaceful coexistence, no peace at all. No concession short of Israel gone will do. No compromise.

Snakes don't compromise either. They just kill. So you kill them first. Period. Waiting around hoping you won't eventually get bitten is just stupid.

Fuck you and your backwards-assed thinking.

Yeah if this doesn't go into the flame zone, I'm not exactly sure why it doesn't.

Of course most of the recent pap about Isreal and Palestine needs to go there, doesn't it?

Between are resident contingent of NAZIs and our resident contigent of Zionists this ascii neighorhood is clearly going to hell.

On the other hand, DavidS, where is your thread condeming the Israeli killing a bunch university students? or for that matter any of the other 50+ civilians? That is why you can't be taken seriously. The fact is that every side that uses violence must be condemned. Any side that kills even ONE civilian must be condemned.

I comden intentional targetting of civilians. Not one civilian who has died on the Gaza side has been intentionally targetted. On the other hand, every single civilian on the Israeli side has been intentionally targetted.

If Hamas is putitng rocket launchers in the homes of civilians and hiding in mosques and hospitals and firing them out of there, what is Israel to do in order to save its own people? Certainly if we target Hamas in these locations, massive civilian life will be lost. If we don't, more Israelis can and will die. This is the face of our enemy, though. This is the type of enemy we are combatting... one who hides behind civilians.

Gaza: Hamas gunmen hide in hospitals - Israel News, Ynetnews

yes, davids is objective and all....he is not a hater....

davids you are just the mirror reflection of sunni

I initially found you to be one of the more intelligent people on here, Bones.

I'm sorry that I no longer hold that opinion of you.

You have offered no solution to the problem whatsoever, have unilatterally condemned Israel while brushing aside Hamas as if they're a small tiny nuisance to swept under the rug.

When terrrorists hit you where you live, go try to hold hands with them and sing Kumbaya. Hitler was evil. We dealt with Hitler. We used every single man and resource at our disposal to wipe him and the Nazis off of the face of the Earth.

We should do the same to Islamic terrorism.

I comden intentional targetting of civilians. Not one civilian who has died on the Gaza side has been intentionally targetted. On the other hand, every single civilian on the Israeli side has been intentionally targetted.

If Hamas is putitng rocket launchers in the homes of civilians and hiding in mosques and hospitals and firing them out of there, what is Israel to do in order to save its own people? Certainly if we target Hamas in these locations, massive civilian life will be lost. If we don't, more Israelis can and will die. This is the face of our enemy, though. This is the type of enemy we are combatting... one who hides behind civilians.

Gaza: Hamas gunmen hide in hospitals - Israel News, Ynetnews

Why do Hamas hide behind civilians, and the Israelis don't? Is it because Hamas is bad, and the Israeli army good? Is it because Arabs are inferior, and Jews are superior? Or could it possibly be because Hamas have home-made rockets and Israel has F-15s?

I mean, you're right, human shield tactics are pretty despicable. Likewise, suicide bombing, all that stuff. It's pretty cheap. But there's a very simple reason why Israel doesn't do it. Israel doesn't do it because it doesn't need to. Hamas' tactics are the desperation tactics of the weak. Israel doesn't need to use these tactics because they have top of the line super weapons give to it by America. Do you think Hamas would 'hide behind civilians' if they had 100 F-15 figher jets?

I'm not saying that the tactics are acceptable. But even you can't deny, it's very easy to be brave when you have more and bigger guns.

Why do Hamas hide behind civilians, and the Israelis don't? Is it because Hamas is bad, and the Israeli army good? Is it because Arabs are inferior, and Jews are superior? Or could it possibly be because Hamas have home-made rockets and Israel has F-15s?

I mean, you're right, human shield tactics are pretty despicable. Likewise, suicide bombing, all that stuff. It's pretty cheap. But there's a very simple reason why Israel doesn't do it. Israel doesn't do it because it doesn't need to. Hamas' tactics are the desperation tactics of the weak. Israel doesn't need to use these tactics because they have top of the line super weapons give to it by America. Do you think Hamas would 'hide behind civilians' if they had 100 F-15 figher jets?

I'm not saying that the tactics are acceptable. But even you can't deny, it's very easy to be brave when you have more and bigger guns.

There's a bigger picture here that you're not seeing. They're doing it so Israel will kill civilans and the international community will put enough pressure on Israel to stop the bombing. It's a PR stunt. Meanwhile, dozens of civilians die, Israel is forced to stop and Hamas resumes its rocket attacks. The only thing Israel can do is ignore international pressure and keep doing what it's doing.

One slight criticism I have for the IDF - there must be a stockpile of these rockets somewhere in Gaza. Where is the stockpile and why hasn't it been hit yet?

I initially found you to be one of the more intelligent people on here, Bones.

I'm sorry that I no longer hold that opinion of you.

You have offered no solution to the problem whatsoever, have unilatterally condemned Israel while brushing aside Hamas as if they're a small tiny nuisance to swept under the rug.

Yea Bones, you are now officially a nazi loving, jew hating, anti semitic.

You dared to question Israel and her actions!!

99.99% support is NOT good enough you anti semite!!

It's 100% or you are a NAZI!!!!!!

You sound as crazy as they do.

That s war, my friend: it s all "crazytalk". Their is no point in trying to make sense out of war, because war makes no sense.
At most the results of war make sense (Victory/Defeat), but with the latest wars even that doesn't make sense anymore.

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------------------

Not only are hiding fighters and weapons in civilian areas and targeting civilians "bad" things to do, but they are war crimes and that means everyone, from politicians to armed fighters, who particpates at any level in doing these things is a war criminal. You seem to be arguing that since Hamas et al can't possibly achieve their goal of destroying Israel without committing these war crimes, effectively without drenching the streets of Israel and Gaza with the blood of Israeli and Palestinian civilians, we should absolve them of moral and legal responsibility for their actions and the consequences of those actions.

All wars produce civilian casualties, and nearly all of us believe some wars are justified, effectively that achieving goals we consider worthwhile is sufficient justification for causing those civilian casualties. But what if we know beforehand that it is impossible to achieve our goal? What justification can then be offerred for causing all that sufferring and death to Israeli and Palestinian civilians?

The leaders of Hamas are certainly intelligent, practical and, for the most part, well educated people. Certainly they must understand that Hamas can never destroy Israel, so how then can they justify all the Israeli and Palestinian civilian blood they have caused to be spilled? How can Hamas be absolved of moral and legal responsibility for these bloody war crimes that can never lead to anything but more sufferring and death for more civilians on both sides? Knowing beforehand that they cannot win, how can these acts be seen as anything but simple acts of self indulgence to satisfy their own passions at the expense of all that sufferring and death on both sides? How can they be seen as anything but criminal?

-------------------------------------------------------

Not only are hiding fighters and weapons in civilian areas and targeting civilians "bad" things to do, but they are war crimes and that means everyone, from politicians to armed fighters, who particpates at any level in doing these things is a war criminal. You seem to be arguing that since Hamas et al can't possibly achieve their goal of destroying Israel without committing these war crimes, effectively without drenching the streets of Israel and Gaza with the blood of Israeli and Palestinian civilians, we should absolve them of moral and legal responsibility for their actions and the consequences of those actions.

All wars produce civilian casualties, and nearly all of us believe some wars are justified, effectively that achieving goals we consider worthwhile is sufficient justification for causing those civilian casualties. But what if we know beforehand that it is impossible to achieve our goal? What justification can then be offerred for causing all that sufferring and death to Israeli and Palestinian civilians?

The leaders of Hamas are certainly intelligent, practical and, for the most part, well educated people. Certainly they must understand that Hamas can never destroy Israel, so how then can they justify all the Israeli and Palestinian civilian blood they have caused to be spilled? How can Hamas be absolved of moral and legal responsibility for these bloody war crimes that can never lead to anything but more sufferring and death for more civilians on both sides? Knowing beforehand that they cannot win, how can these acts be seen as anything but simple acts of self indulgence to satisfy their own passions at the expense of all that sufferring and death on both sides? How can they be seen as anything but criminal?

Read the post? "I'm not saying these tactics are acceptable". I don't condone these tactics. Hamas can't be absolved of the fact that they're killing Israelis- at the same time what you are saying is that Israel killing civilians should be absolved, simply because they are stronger. What you are saying is that might makes right- Since Israel have the weapons and capabilities to wipe out Gaza, any grievances of the population don't matter. You're saying these people should just "take it". And I guess that works for you- America is the most powerful state, and by your logic, anything America decides to impose on weaker countries is justified, because those countries can't resort to anything but guerilla and suicide tactics. I reject that. I don't think there is ONE SINGLE REASON why somehow being forced to fight from civilian homes or having to strap a bomb to yourself and explode it in a crowded market are any more terroristic than a man pressing buttons from a gigantic metal fortress in the sky and raining down death upon villages. I'm not saying the first isn't terrorism- I'm saying the strong are being hypocrites by thinking the second ISN'T terrorism.

What I'm saying is very simple: The only reason Israel doesn't do the exact same thing is because they have bigger guns. Are you denying this? Look at any single conflict in which one side was much stronger than another. Think of even the most simple cases. If the situation was reversed, if it was Palestine who had a gigantic Arsenal of US weapons and it was Israelis, dirt poor and destitute, who were strapping bombs on themselves, I'd be saying the exact same thing. If it had been Vietnamese fighter pilots raining death and poison from the sky on California and Texas, and Americans were hiding in shit villages, I'd say the same thing. And you know, in the case of Hamas, maybe it doesn't occur to many of you that the population of Gaza actually agree with what they're doing? That's pretty fucked up... I mean, if you're supporting the utilization of these tactics then you must be pissed. There must be something that's pretty fuckin' bad for someone to even tolerate these things. But the facts are that Hamas are Palestinians. It's made up by palestinians, their fighters are palestinians, and the people who elected them are palestinians too. Who knows? Maybe they're just the concrete form of some grievances that the dwellers of the region have. Maybe these people are putting their life and soul on the line to adress real issues. It's fucked up- it's a misguided way of doing it. I don't agree with it, and don't condone it....

But at the same time, I have to ask myself: If for whatever reason, let's say, America decided to invade my country... decided to put up walls, and separate the territory, and make life a shithole... I mean, would I take it? I don't know... I guess I've been lucky enough not to have to live through that. Would you, if the tables were reversed?

Sunni Man is all for the death of innocent Israelis. I am not.
Sunni Man is for the growth and spread of a known terrorist organization, Hamas. I am not.

Sunni Man doesn't want peace between Israel and the "Palestinians." I do. I want peace between Abbas' Fatah and Israel, much like there is today in the West Bank.

I have said, several times, that we need to go in and wipe out and CRUSH every single Islamic terrorist organization in the world including Al Queda and its off shoots, like the people responsible for what happened in India. I believe in order to do that, we need to invade Pakistan. I am also for the complete destruction of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah unless they follow the path of Fatah and lay down their weapons.

Right now my people are engaged in war against Hamas. This war is taking place because Hamas started firing rockets into Israel for over three years now. Israel has tried every single scenario, except war, to stop Hamas. We're now trying war, thankfully.

Israel is intentionally targetting Hamas government and military installations. We do EVERYTHING possible to prevent the death of innocent civilians. That's why the civilian death toll is below 20%.
Hamas is nothing but a blood thirsty terrorist organization that prevents its own people from receiving aid, while Israel is taking care of cancer patients from Gaza and helping treat wounded Gazans from the attack.

Your inability to see Israel as the good guy here leaves me to question your intelligence. If America were attacked for years, have nearly 10,000 rockets sent into its homes and schools and businsses, what would you have America do?

Israel is simply defending itself and removing the ability for Hamas to target Israel again. After this war is over, it is my hope that as much of Hamas as possible has been destroyed. It is also my hope that Fatah takes over the Gaza strip and some kind of peace deal can occur between israel and fatah through the next 4 years or so.

Why try to turn this around at me while trying to make me look like I hate the jews?

You're the crazy fuck here ready to go blow himself up in the name of religion, or some piece of dirt that nobody has a right to.

And "my people" huh? If you want to go help so much, go and fight for the Israeli army. No one here will miss you, that much I know.

Gunny will be probably be happy if you and Sunni leave and take your batshit insane obsessions with you. Will end up saving him large amounts of bandwidth.

It's also very easy for David to talk big about Hamas when he's in America while "his people" are fighting in the Gaza strip.

Why try to turn this around at me while trying to make me look like I hate the jews?

You're the crazy fuck here ready to go blow himself up in the name of religion, or some piece of dirt that nobody has a right to.

And "my people" huh? If you want to go help so much, go and fight for the Israeli army. No one here will miss you, that much I know.

Gunny will be probably be happy if you and Sunni leave and take your batshit insane obsessions with you. Will end up saving him large amounts of bandwidth.

dude.. welcome to the dark side. You took the blue pill and dared to say no to a zionist. Now, im afraid, you have no other choice but to don the Scarlet A and enjoy your new role as the grand master of the klu klux klan.

dude.. welcome to the dark side. You took the blue pill and dared to say no to a zionist. Now, im afraid, you have no other choice but to don the Scarlet A and enjoy your new role as the grand master of the klu klux klan.

:lol:

Do I get a choice where my Scarlet A goes?

And damn, I wanted the role of Grand Wizard. How much harder do I have to work? :rofl:

Read the post? "I'm not saying these tactics are acceptable". I don't condone these tactics. Hamas can't be absolved of the fact that they're killing Israelis- at the same time what you are saying is that Israel killing civilians should be absolved, simply because they are stronger. What you are saying is that might makes right- Since Israel have the weapons and capabilities to wipe out Gaza, any grievances of the population don't matter. You're saying these people should just "take it". And I guess that works for you- America is the most powerful state, and by your logic, anything America decides to impose on weaker countries is justified, because those countries can't resort to anything but guerilla and suicide tactics. I reject that. I don't think there is ONE SINGLE REASON why somehow being forced to fight from civilian homes or having to strap a bomb to yourself and explode it in a crowded market are any more terroristic than a man pressing buttons from a gigantic metal fortress in the sky and raining down death upon villages. I'm not saying the first isn't terrorism- I'm saying the strong are being hypocrites by thinking the second ISN'T terrorism.

What I'm saying is very simple: The only reason Israel doesn't do the exact same thing is because they have bigger guns. Are you denying this? Look at any single conflict in which one side was much stronger than another. Think of even the most simple cases. If the situation was reversed, if it was Palestine who had a gigantic Arsenal of US weapons and it was Israelis, dirt poor and destitute, who were strapping bombs on themselves, I'd be saying the exact same thing. If it had been Vietnamese fighter pilots raining death and poison from the sky on California and Texas, and Americans were hiding in shit villages, I'd say the same thing. And you know, in the case of Hamas, maybe it doesn't occur to many of you that the population of Gaza actually agree with what they're doing? That's pretty fucked up... I mean, if you're supporting the utilization of these tactics then you must be pissed. There must be something that's pretty fuckin' bad for someone to even tolerate these things. But the facts are that Hamas are Palestinians. It's made up by palestinians, their fighters are palestinians, and the people who elected them are palestinians too. Who knows? Maybe they're just the concrete form of some grievances that the dwellers of the region have. Maybe these people are putting their life and soul on the line to adress real issues. It's fucked up- it's a misguided way of doing it. I don't agree with it, and don't condone it....

But at the same time, I have to ask myself: If for whatever reason, let's say, America decided to invade my country... decided to put up walls, and separate the territory, and make life a shithole... I mean, would I take it? I don't know... I guess I've been lucky enough not to have to live through that. Would you, if the tables were reversed?

---------------------------------------------------------------

You entirely missed my point, which is if you cannot possibly achieve your goal through these actions, which in the case of Hamas is the destruction of the state of Israel, then it is not reasonable or honest to claim you are committing these acts for the purpose of advancing that cause. So if you know beforehand that these acts will bring you no closer to achieving your goal, then why commit these actions? The answer is simple and obvious: to satisfy your own passions, in the case of Hamas leaders, a hatred of Israel/Jews. How can causing so much suffering and death for so many Israeli and Palestinian civilians for the purpose of satisfying your own passions be considered anything but a depraved criminal act?

My point is that the moral justification of these acts, which are horrible and despicable in themselves, must rest on whether you honestly believe they will lead to the goal you claim to be pursuing or whether you are committing these acts just because you are pissed. Both sides believe that achieving their goals are sufficient justifications for their acts, but Israel has good reason to think that its actions will lead to achieving their goals, the protection of its citizens from rocket fire and now the dismantling of Hamas in Gaza, so perhaps the possibility of achieving these goals is sufficient justification for its actions, but Hamas leaders know they cannot achieve their goal of destroying the state of Israel through its actions, so no matter how just they may think that goal may be, it can offer no justification for their actions.

2 ppl vs 382 ppl ..

wait til the military invading on land !

I'm tryin,' but its SO HARD to wait... Frankly I hope the new year begins with Isreal taking Gaza and takin it without a single living Human being remaining at the time of the taking...

I think the Palestinians have made it more than sufficently clear that they have no intentions of getting along with Israel... Screw 'em.

Hey let's do this... How about a big international trial... I volunteer tobe the judge. We'll hear all of the evidence to show the history of the Palestinians and Isreal and upon hearing the evidence sentence the Palestinians to death for their crimes against Isreal...

Yep. Sorry. Next time I'll be more careful.

(The point is "They do it because they hate the Jews.")

Ok.

If their terror attacks aren't going to destroy Israel and are going to get them bombed only, then what utilitarian purpose do those attacks serve?

And of course it isn't Hamas' goal to destroy Israel... nope... nope... nope.

Forum List

Back