🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arabs attack settlement, 6 injured

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/arabs-attacking-settlement-6-jews-injured/2012/09/08/

Arabs Attack Settlement, 6 Injured

Some residents of Eish Kadosh near Shiloh, were hiking on Shabbat in the vineyards belonging to the Gush Shilo at around 6 PM.

The hikers were attacked by hundreds of Arabs armed with clubs and stones from the village Kotzra. Three of the hikers were hurt with injuries all over their bodies from the stones and clubs.

When the emergency response team arrived they also came under attack by the Arab lynch mob, but without non-lethal weapons to handle the attacking mob, they found themselves under attack and unable to respond. The emergency response team suffered three injured members. All six wounded were treated by medics from the emergency response team.

Last edited:

"Some residents of Eish Kadosh near Shiloh, were hiking on Shabbat in the vineyards belonging to the Gush Shilo at around 6 PM.

The hikers were attacked by hundreds of Arabs armed with clubs and stones from the village Kotzra. Three of the hikers were hurt with injuries all over their bodies from the stones and clubs.

When the emergency response team arrived they also came under attack by the Arab lynch mob, but without non-lethal weapons to handle the attacking mob, they found themselves under attack and unable to respond. The emergency response team suffered three injured members. All six wounded were treated by medics from the emergency response team."

what a sight that must of been...? do you think it's going to make the news ?? it did say these hikers were attacked by "HUNDREDS" of arabs with clubs and stones. ...not ONE OF THEM captured this on...film ? has it made you tube yet ?

this story though, lacks...details as usual. the same snooze-stories like that Ma'an place sherri gets her boring stories from...........

"The hikers (6) were attacked by hundreds of Arabs armed with clubs and stones"

i dunno, i need to see this on the 'real news.' this tit-for-tat...."settler's beat-up grandpa, arabs beat-up kid hikers".........etc.............pathetic. grow up already settler/pali - it's annoying.

"Some residents of Eish Kadosh near Shiloh, were hiking on Shabbat in the vineyards belonging to the Gush Shilo at around 6 PM.

When the emergency response team arrived they also came under attack by the Arab lynch mob, but without non-lethal weapons to handle the attacking mob, they found themselves under attack and unable to respond. The emergency response team suffered three injured members. All six wounded were treated by medics from the emergency response team."

what a sight that must of been...? do you think it's going to make the news ?? it did say these hikers were attacked by "HUNDREDS" of arabs with clubs and stones. ...not ONE OF THEM captured this on...film ? has it made you tube yet ?

this story though, lacks...details as usual. the same snooze-stories like that Ma'an place sherri gets her boring stories from...........

"The hikers (6) were attacked by hundreds of Arabs armed with clubs and stones"

i dunno, i need to see this on the 'real news.' this tit-for-tat...."settler's beat-up grandpa, arabs beat-up kid hikers".........etc.............pathetic. grow up already settler/pali - it's annoying.
This story reminds me of Europe, Member, where the police and emergency workers are afraid to go into certain areas.

No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Multiplying All Over Europe

Forum List

Back