Arctic Report Card

The latest information from the scientists that are studying the warming in the Arctic.
countdown to climate change deniers in....5....4 ...looks like crusader fwank has jumped the gun!

Denier is an AGWCult secret handshake word

I had to laugh listening to that. WTF, what was it for? are they looking to save the walrus? I stopped listening, I was laughing too hard for being at work.

BTW, I could only thing that, what a bunch of walrus killers the US is fighting for more walrus to what, watch them all die when the ice left the region? How bad is that. really that's what I was thinking.

The latest information from the scientists that are studying the warming in the Arctic.
countdown to climate change deniers in....5....4 ...looks like crusader fwank has jumped the gun!

Denier is an AGWCult secret handshake word

I had to laugh listening to that. WTF, what was it for? are they looking to save the walrus? I stopped listening, I was laughing too hard for being at work.

BTW, I could only thing that, what a bunch of walrus killers the US is fighting for more walrus to what, watch them all die when the ice left the region? How bad is that. really that's what I was thinking.

I listened to it while doing some Xmas baking. Did I hear right when they claimed a 5C rise for the Arctic region?

For a counterpoint to some of the polar bear claims...last year one of the tagged polar bears spent more than a month in an area that was declared ice free. I know they are strong swimmers but something is definitely fishy when a bear swims in circles for a whole month.

Do you have a source for that story?

PS: at least fo the NSIDC, anything less than 15% frozen is classified 'ice-free', thought it's hard to imagine a polar bear finding enough to get himself out of the water for very long.

So, where'd you read that?

Last edited:
Do you have a source for that story?

PS: at least fo the NSIDC, anything less than 15% frozen is classified 'ice-free', thought it's hard to imagine a polar bear finding enough to get himself out of the water for very long.

So, where'd you read that?

You read it the first time I posted it. It's funny how unwelcome information never seems to sink in with you or Old Rocks.

In other words, Ian, you do not wish to post your source, as it might be embarrassing. Which is it this time, Briebart or WUWTs?

In other words, Ian, you do not wish to post your source, as it might be embarrassing. Which is it this time, Briebart or WUWTs?

There's nothing wrong with WUWT, I'm not really familiar with Briebart. Is that the guy who died a while back?

The truth is I have forgotten the source but remember the story. Will you guys apologize if I find the thread and you were present?

Old Rocks especially likes to demand the same point to be proven over and over again. It's kinda boring actually.

See the OP, Ian? That is my modus operandi. If I state something, I back it up with information from real scientists. The Arctic is rapidly warming. Permafrost melting, and there are many other changes being observed in the Arctic.

See how easy that is, Ian. What the scientists are observing from the scientists themselves. No political filtering from WUWT or Jo Nova. Just the facts, Ian, just the fact.

I watched for about 11 seconds and hear "and future projections" = agenda.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And if one notices the intro-title........."high resolution modeling"

Where is the dart board reference?:dunno:

ghey:gay:

sorry................had to shut it down.

Only true believers are insane enough to believe that we can control the climate if planet Earth

Forum List

Back