Are Dems all for individualism until they need in your wallet? Then are they all for collectivism?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems like Democrats are always pushing this fuck the norm, be an individual mantra until they need “access” to our bank accounts....THEN the mantra shifts to ‘COLLECTIVISM is amazing’. Am I missing something or do Dems really think they can arbitrarily decide when to employ individualism and collectivism?

They are for freebies!

I’m super confused... OldLady posted earlier about the importance of the ‘collective’ as it relates to free shit for degenerates yet she often posts about the importance of individualism....I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around LibTardo logic.

@OldLady posted earlier about the importance of the ‘collective’ as it relates to free shit for degenerates
You mean my post earlier about a program investing in breaking the cycle of poverty and welfare? You can't figure me out because you're not smart enough. I have nothing else to say to you.

@OldLady posted earlier about the importance of the ‘collective’ as it relates to free shit for degenerates
You mean my post earlier about a program investing in breaking the cycle of poverty and welfare? You can't figure me out because you're not smart enough. I have nothing else to say to you.
When I get called out on my contradicting bullshit I get pissed off as well...haha

Forum List

Back