Are Joe Biden's gaffes related to a lifelong stuttering problem?

Its not a stuttering problem its a lifelon liar problem...hes trying to remember what he said the last time so he doesnt get caught in another.

Look anyone can see his clarity of mind is gone and he has severe short term memory and possibly onset dementia...he is not capable of being potus

You know who can't keep their lies straight, tramp.
/ā€”ā€”/ What lies?

I would have said much worse :)

The lies everyday, and the hyperbole.
The Democratic presidential candidateā€™s gaffes may be rooted in a little-understood disability.

Some have been quick to question Bidenā€™s mental fitness, hinting at a possible age-related cognitive decline (he just turned 77 years old), but itā€™s important to consider that many of those missteps could have been caused by his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment.

NYU speech pathologist Eric S. Jackson explains, ā€œStuttering can be thought of as a neurobiological ā€˜glitchā€™ ā€” broadly speaking, the neural processes that are involved in speech, at times, donā€™t function like those in non-stuttering speakers. The glitches manifest themselves as intermittent and somewhat unpredictable interruptions in speech, typically repetitions of syllables or audible/inaudible prolongations of sounds. The speaker knows precisely what he or she wants to say, but in that moment, their body temporarily prevents them from producing speech.ā€

Stuttering is recognized as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. While Bidenā€™s verbal missteps donā€™t cast him any favors on the debate floor, just him being a person with a speech impediment running for the highest office in the country is a powerful reminder for young people who may feel limited by their disabilities.

ā€œIf I could share one piece of advice with all of those struggling with a stutter, it would be this: When you commit yourself to a goal and when you persevere in the face of struggle, you will discover new strengths and skills to help you overcome not only this challenge, but future life challenges as well. I promise you ā€” you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you have every reason to be proud,ā€ Biden penned in a 2015 letter to the Stuttering Foundation of America.

It's not nice to ridicule people with speech impediments. What do you think?

Did Crazy Joe stutter once in this minute long string of lies about his education?

He said that in 1988, and he got a double degree and went to law school , what have you done.

Besides do you still punish your kids for something they done in 1988, you have problems if you do.

Besides do you still punish your kids for something they done in 1988, you have problems if you do.

You forgive no Republican ever of anything because it happened before 1988. You're a flaming hypocrite

Sure I do.

Like Kavanaugh? Oh wait ...

The Democratic presidential candidateā€™s gaffes may be rooted in a little-understood disability.

Some have been quick to question Bidenā€™s mental fitness, hinting at a possible age-related cognitive decline (he just turned 77 years old), but itā€™s important to consider that many of those missteps could have been caused by his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment.

NYU speech pathologist Eric S. Jackson explains, ā€œStuttering can be thought of as a neurobiological ā€˜glitchā€™ ā€” broadly speaking, the neural processes that are involved in speech, at times, donā€™t function like those in non-stuttering speakers. The glitches manifest themselves as intermittent and somewhat unpredictable interruptions in speech, typically repetitions of syllables or audible/inaudible prolongations of sounds. The speaker knows precisely what he or she wants to say, but in that moment, their body temporarily prevents them from producing speech.ā€

Stuttering is recognized as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. While Bidenā€™s verbal missteps donā€™t cast him any favors on the debate floor, just him being a person with a speech impediment running for the highest office in the country is a powerful reminder for young people who may feel limited by their disabilities.

ā€œIf I could share one piece of advice with all of those struggling with a stutter, it would be this: When you commit yourself to a goal and when you persevere in the face of struggle, you will discover new strengths and skills to help you overcome not only this challenge, but future life challenges as well. I promise you ā€” you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you have every reason to be proud,ā€ Biden penned in a 2015 letter to the Stuttering Foundation of America.

Is this a stuttering problem or an adultery problem?View attachment 376762View attachment 376762

that would be the Potus in the WH.
Must...deflect...must...deflect.

Stuttering is one thing, but you do not typically hear those who suffer from it saying things they do not mean to say. Thus, Biden's rambling sentence structures that have little to no coherence are not likely due to stuttering.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Wingers! Canā€™t fix stupid.

• Thanks
Its not a stuttering problem its a lifelon liar problem...hes trying to remember what he said the last time so he doesnt get caught in another.

Look anyone can see his clarity of mind is gone and he has severe short term memory and possibly onset dementia...he is not capable of being potus

You know who can't keep their lies straight, tramp.

Stuttering doesn't explain why Crazy Joe bragged about how he enjoyed young kids rubbing his leg hair in the pool.

I think the only people ridiculing Biden's gaffes (which btw are often not gaffes but ironic self-depreciation like observing Jill gives a better speech) are the people who for some reason don't want him to beat Trump.

No...They're brought about by a lifelong stupidity problem, probably brought about by a steady diet of paint chips as a child.

Something with which I'm sure that you can relate.

• Thanks
So if his recent habit of trailing off into aimless ramblings is because of a latent stuttering problem, why did it just start happening consistently in the past year or so? How was he able to avoid sounding like the following in past, including just 4 years ago?

Did he stutter when he said if you donā€™t vote for me you ainā€™t black? How about when he said blacks donā€™t have diversity of opinions like Hispanics? Was that related to his stuttering problem? The guy has always been an idiot.

I think it's a pathetic red herring to excuse the fact that a 78 year old man with early on set dementia is not fit to be leader of the free world and the gross irresponsibility of installing him in such a position.

I think the only people ridiculing Biden's gaffes (which btw are often not gaffes but ironic self-depreciation like observing Jill gives a better speech) are the people who for some reason don't want him to beat Trump.

The reverse of that the ones calling Trump a racist don't want him to beat Biden, huh?

I started to say the ones who call Trump orange, but both sides have noticed that he's orange

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

No, his rapid onset of senility and dementia is a problem, though.

What's Trump's excuse? I consider Biden's gaffes to be harmless and having no intent to deceive. Biden has always been prone to gaffes - having no connection to dementia or senility.

No, his rapid onset of senility and dementia is a problem, though.

What's Trump's excuse? I consider Biden's gaffes to be harmless and having no intent to deceive. Biden has always been prone to gaffes - having no connection to dementia or senility.
Bidenā€™s a babbling idiot just like Dumb Don, but you like Biden. LOL.

95% of Congress are losers in real-life.

Forum List

Back