🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are leftist crybabies still "protesting" the election on college campuses, city streets?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Haven't seen any media stories in the last few days. Not that I've looked much. Life's too short.

Did they quit, possibly because the weather turned cold? Or are they still doing it, but the media has grown bored with them and not covering any more? Or....?

Either way, they'd be better off collaborating among their supporters and parties, set up their own business networks and even their own banks or currency, work with CA secessionist movements and just go off the grid. Investing in their own self governing social programs and shift responsibility for taxation and representation back to people through their states or parties and quit depending on federal government for social programming.

Haven't seen any media stories in the last few days. Not that I've looked much. Life's too short.

Did they quit, possibly because the weather turned cold? Or are they still doing it, but the media has grown bored with them and not covering any more? Or....?
Or Maybe....they will give Don a chance,as we say here A Honeymoon Period.

They could have done that starting on Nov. 9.

They didn't.

Are they still carrying on as though they had a valid point?

They could have done that starting on Nov. 9.

They didn't.

Hopefully

George Washington University said that the police union endorsing Trump was an act of violence against all the students. They want the police banned from campus.

The police chief said the students should just stop calling 911.

gmc14660620161122074900.jpg

Forum List

Back