Are Republicans "Pro Domestic Violence"?

The only reason why I support a republican is he told me in a personal email that if he were elected that he would bomb the hell out of every children's hospital in america.

Then once he got enough republicans in congress with him, he'd take it outside our borders and blow up all the remaining ones in the world.

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rubs hands together while grinning and wide-eyed)
Link?

:lol:

And let people find out which ones he's going to strike first?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason why I support a republican is he told me in a personal email that if he were elected that he would bomb the hell out of every children's hospital in america.

Then once he got enough republicans in congress with him, he'd take it outside our borders and blow up all the remaining ones in the world.

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rubs hands together while grinning and wide-eyed)

So how much NyQuil did you drink? How is it you are still awake? :confused:

Now i know sometimes it's hard to read sarcasm and tell if someone is joking on the internet but really? You couldn't pick it up on this post?

“Our amendment is much broader. It says you can’t recognize or validate these relationships at all.”

In the absence of any legal recognition, unmarried couples — whether gay or straight — could conceivably see courts invalidate their domestic violence protections. Eichner says it would depend on how judges read the amendment, but a broad interpretation is certainly possible.

“What we have here is untested language that would need to be interpreted by the courts,” Eichner said. “On its face, it would be interpreted with far-reaching effects.”

In August, he likened gay marriage to both incest and polygamy.

Between 2005 and 2007, Ohio’s courts heard cases wherein some defense attorneys successfully argued that domestic violence protections could not apply to unmarried couples.

North Carolina marriage amendment will ban civil unions for gay and straight couples

LOVE the USMB Republicans:

We don't hate the gays. I guess just their party does.

The burning question? Whose next?

Who will Republicans screw over next?

Mitt is in North Carolina. What does Mr. Etch a Sketch have to say? Or is this his first "etch a sketch" moment?

An assault/battery in a non-DV case remains an assault/battery, and victims continue to have a variety of means at their disposal to address these criminal acts. Removing the LABEL of DV from an assault doesn't mean that the assault will not be charged or prosecuted. Nor does it remove victims' services from the equation.

Nice hyperbole, though.

Link?

How about you provide a link proving him wrong? :eusa_clap:

Link?

I see a Derp in your future

Link?

Oh, look! Deanie-do's conjoined twin is here.

Derp, derp, derp, derp, hurrpa derp, derp, hurr, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, hurpa derp, hurrrrrr, derpa, haderp, derp, derp, derp...............................................

I personally don't care if gays want to marry. Who cares. Marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway. Have at it.

And men on men relationships are usually violent. Get two men living together and there is bound to be physical abuse. I've seen it in many if not all of the gay men relationships I've been privy to, they get very jealous of eachother. It's just a fact.

LOL _ Probably so. But the ones we've see buying houses together on HGTV's House Hunters are just doing great. I'm with you, though, I don't give a hoot if gays want to marry, like you, have at it. I am in a good marriage myself. Daughter lives next door to a lesbian couple, don't know if they are "married" or not but they are very nice neighbors, so it's not even an issue. Hell of a lot worse people you could be living next to.

I can't believe the liberal media never blamed Palin for Gabby Gifford. She put crosshairs on the woman's picture. Duh. Liberal media my ass. Can you imagine what Fox would be saying if we put crosshairs on Boehner or Mitt and one of them got shot by a liberal?

And notice its always the right being violent. Or almost always. Whether it be abortion clinics being bombed, liberal politicians being shot, Planned Parenthood bombings, Tea Bagger protesters yelling kill em and n(#$r, KKK events, Timothy McVeigh, NRA, Ted Nugent, war, etc. The right is a very violent angry crowd.

Talk about thinking you are entitled.

“Our amendment is much broader. It says you can’t recognize or validate these relationships at all.”

In the absence of any legal recognition, unmarried couples — whether gay or straight — could conceivably see courts invalidate their domestic violence protections. Eichner says it would depend on how judges read the amendment, but a broad interpretation is certainly possible.

“What we have here is untested language that would need to be interpreted by the courts,” Eichner said. “On its face, it would be interpreted with far-reaching effects.”

Between 2005 and 2007, Ohio’s courts heard cases wherein some defense attorneys successfully argued that domestic violence protections could not apply to unmarried couples.

North Carolina marriage amendment will ban civil unions for gay and straight couples

Mitt is in North Carolina. What does Mr. Etch a Sketch have to say? Or is this his first "etch a sketch" moment?

An assault/battery in a non-DV case remains an assault/battery, and victims continue to have a variety of means at their disposal to address these criminal acts. Removing the LABEL of DV from an assault doesn't mean that the assault will not be charged or prosecuted. Nor does it remove victims' services from the equation.

Nice hyperbole, though.

Do you ever feel like a poopyhead when you ruin all of RDean's fun?

I can't believe the liberal media never blamed Palin for Gabby Gifford. She put crosshairs on the woman's picture. Duh. Liberal media my ass. Can you imagine what Fox would be saying if we put crosshairs on Boehner or Mitt and one of them got shot by a liberal?

And notice its always the right being violent. Or almost always. Whether it be abortion clinics being bombed, liberal politicians being shot, Planned Parenthood bombings, Tea Bagger protesters yelling kill em and n(#$r, KKK events, Timothy McVeigh, NRA, Ted Nugent, war, etc. The right is a very violent angry crowd.

yo...moron....exactly why do you think you are aware of the crosshairs on the map and relating it to the Gifford shooting?

Becuase the media told you...asshole.

FYI...get it straight if you are going to regurgitate what the media tells you...it was not on Giffords picture....it was on different states that were being politically targeted.

You called it! There are 7 types of Republicans. Si is...

Extremely Idiotic Republicans:
These Republicans are Republicans because they think it’s cool. They have a Republican in one of the other groups listed, so they think they know what they’re talking about. They have terrible spelling and grammar but they expect you to believe whatever they say because they are saying it to you.

The reason why this type of Republican is an idiot:

It’s hard to tell if they ever made it past the 4th grade. Most of their posts are illegible. They don’t know anything about their position other than what they have heard their friends say. They think that Republicans are fiscally conservative because they say that they are, and call anyone that doesn’t agree with them sheep. They ignore all historical information that is contradictory to what they say. They are 100% blind to facts.

What to Remember when debating them:

No amount of facts or logic will ever convince them that their buddies are wrong. You could be a college professor and they will still think that your opinion isn’t credible. Instead of trying to argue with them try explaining Algebra to your dog. I’m sure it will be much more productive.

Si, want a link? Fuck off. Google 7 Types of Republican Idiots if you want to see the first 6.

Lying motherfucker

Stop Fluffing Obama

ngbbs4b07720ec06e8.jpg

Rdean and Sealy to the rescue!

These Republicans are Republicans because they think it’s cool. They have a Republican in one of the other groups listed, so they think they know what they’re talking about. They have terrible spelling and grammar but they expect you to believe whatever they say because they are saying it to you.

It’s hard to tell if they ever made it past the 4th grade. Most of their posts are illegible. They don’t know anything about their position other than what they have heard their friends say. They think that Republicans are fiscally conservative because they say that they are, and call anyone that doesn’t agree with them sheep. They ignore all historical information that is contradictory to what they say. They are 100% blind to facts.

No amount of facts or logic will ever convince them that their buddies are wrong. You could be a college professor and they will still think that your opinion isn’t credible. Instead of trying to argue with them try explaining Algebra to your dog. I’m sure it will be much more productive.

Si, want a link? Fuck off. Google 7 Types of Republican Idiots if you want to see the first 6.
Yesssssss! I really, really, really want a link.

And, Drock answered me why I can't.

He's a good man...reminding me of classified information. We can't let that sort of information public. It's a sneak attack.

But, you seem harmless enough, so just let me say....prepare, Sealybobo, prepare. Ya never know when the Grand Plan will start.

I'm with ya man. There's been studies done about the DNA of republicans and democrats. Democrats have been found to have a strand that causes them to die upon saying a lie, so no living democrat is capable of lying. Also democrats have been found to have bigger brains, how they haven't been able to outsmart republicans into always having full control of gov't is a mystery a room full of democrat scientists are trying to solve.

Oh and stop shaking your first at your computer monitor, it makes the screen harder to read.

No Republicans are not Pro-Domestic viloence...in fact no political party is.

Is Rdean a fucking retard?

According to the first post in this thread the answer is "likely yes"

I'm with ya man. There's been studies done about the DNA of republicans and democrats. Democrats have been found to have a strand that causes them to die upon saying a lie, so no living democrat is capable of lying. Also democrats have been found to have bigger brains, how they haven't been able to outsmart republicans into always having full control of gov't is a mystery a room full of democrat scientists are trying to solve.

Oh and stop shaking your first at your computer monitor, it makes the screen harder to read.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can't lie. :eusa_angel:

I believe everything I say, PERIOD.

I don't think a lot of these Republicans are "lying" either. I think they believe the stuff they say. :cuckoo:

But when they pretend what that Hillary Rosen said was worse than what Ted said, or try to say what Ted said wasn't a threat, is that a lie or being intellectual dishonesty? What's the difference? Or when they deny that Global Warming is being caused by man. Do they really believe that because even Newt admitted that is a lie to protect the corporations from having to pay for going green. But Republicans pretend that isn't true or just ignore that fact. Is that lying to ignore that fact? Or is it just not being honest?

And notice we all distanced ourselves from Rosen. The right embraces Ted and Hank.

Forum List

Back