Are the Democrats Running Anyone For President ?

I have searched the current thread headlines on USMB and can't seem to find any thread concerning a Democrat running for President in the next election. Has the Democrat Party simply decided to forego fielding a candidate in the Presidential election? I could understand if that is the decision the Democrat Party has made but I do admit I find it highly unusual. One would think they could find at least one woman or man within their ranks to run.
Gee, another OP today that's a total lie. Going for a hat-trick?

In all seriousness, though....you have to love these "progressives" - the absolute BEST they can come up with - out of all the democrats in the United States - in every state, in every berg in these United States is a 75 year old Communist and a 70 year old murderer.....how's that for "progressivism"....

What a crock of crap these "democrats" are.....:dance:

Hillary is running and Hillary will win by a wide margin

Need a thread on it?

Seriously, were I a newly arrived illegal alien or just deceased, how would I be aware of who I was supposed to vote for based upon the OP's now current on USMB? You Liberals need to help those kind of voters out a little. The election will probably be determined by the number of illegals and dead folks voting Democrat. You need to get your message out to them.

Illegal alien???? Trump as already locked that vote even if he is not the nom, he has GOP dow as the party of hate...

deceased don't vote but nice try....

In all seriousness, though....you have to love these "progressives" - the absolute BEST they can come up with - out of all the democrats in the United States - in every state, in every berg in these United States is a 75 year old Communist and a 70 year old murderer.....how's that for "progressivism"....

Gotta love rightwing conspiracy theorists
They do their party proud

Last edited:

They do their part proud

"Conspiracy theorists"?? Is Bernie Sanders running? Is he still 75? Is Clinton running? Is she 70? Damn! Those pesky conspiracy theories.....I'll ask you one more time. Is this the absolute BEST that your side has? If so - plan on not winning another presidential election for the next 30 or so years.....

Need a thread on it?

Is that wide margin so she fit her backside through it?
Big enough to beat any of the Republicans stumbling over themselves right now

Her posterior makes it difficult to fit through jail cell doors too! They should be getting hers ready very soon!

newgirl.jpg

Need a thread on it?

Seriously, were I a newly arrived illegal alien or just deceased, how would I be aware of who I was supposed to vote for based upon the OP's now current on USMB? You Liberals need to help those kind of voters out a little. The election will probably be determined by the number of illegals and dead folks voting Democrat. You need to get your message out to them.

Illegal alien???? Trump as already locked that vote even if he is not the nom, he has GOP dow as the party of hate...

deceased don't vote but nice try....

deadvote.png

They do their part proud

"Conspiracy theorists"?? Is Bernie Sanders running? Is he still 75? Is Clinton running? Is she 70? Damn! Those pesky conspiracy theories.....I'll ask you one more time. Is this the absolute BEST that your side has? If so - plan on not winning another presidential election for the next 30 or so years.....
Did you, or did you not say murder!

You wearing your tinfoil hat or not?

They do their part proud

Did Hillary refuse to send help to those men in Benghazi or not? Murderer.

No tin foil hat needed, skippy.

They do their part proud

Did Hillary refuse to send help to those men in Benghazi or not? Murderer.

No tin foil hat needed, skippy.

There was never any hope a rescue could save them. Only to rightwing conspiracy nuts like yourself

Forum List

Back