Are there any ‘moderates’ with a voice left within the Dem Party?

I liked Jim Webb in 2016. During the first round of debates with Hillary, Bernie and that other twit, they asked him if he believed all lives matter and he said yes.

That was the end of him and they hardly allowed him to speak after that.

I liked Jim Webb in 2016. During the first round of debates with Hillary, Bernie and that other twit, they asked him if he believed all lives matter and he said yes.

That was the end of him and they hardly allowed him to speak after that.
He wrote some great songs!

Tulsi, Jim Webb, and Colin Peterson.....That's about all I can think of.

Do they still exist, are they just ignored, why won’t media give them any airtime?
Biden was more moderate than Bernie or Warren (#s 2 & 3) and he won the primary. Maybe you're so far Right you don't know what a moderate looks like?

What does it mean to be “so far right”?
Am I too patriotic, too productive, too law abiding, too heterosexual, too America First?

Do they still exist, are they just ignored, why won’t media give them any airtime?

Moderate Dems were purged in the 2010 obliteration of the Dem party. The biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. Afterward surviving liberals said 'f' Dem moderates good riddance.

Biden was more moderate than Bernie or Warren (#s 2 & 3) and he won the primary. Maybe you're so far Right you don't know what a moderate looks like?

What does it mean to be “so far right”?
Am I too patriotic, too productive, too law abiding, too heterosexual, too America First?
Too racist and anti-immigrant maybe? We're a country of immigrants and every immigrant has had to deal with people just like you.

They’re all moderates.

It’s the right wingers that are the extremists.

The people who believe there are two genders are the extremists.

The people who believe the values the country was founded on, and became great as a result.

Yeah, they are the extremists. Those who are not willing to make extreme changes towards idiocracy are the extremists!

Forum List

Back