Are there any Truckers on this forum.

Well there you go. Car dealerships don't own 18 wheelers. When they order cars the manufacturer ships them there via a trucking company.

There are car carriers on the lot all the time
How do you know Biden never had an opportunity to drive one?

There are car carriers on the lot all the time
How do you know Biden never had an opportunity to drive one?

You're full of shit. I delivered to auto plants. I talked to drivers that hauled cars to dealerships. None of them are owned by any. If you see a truck in the parking lot, it's because they just got done unloading or are taking the cars inside for inspection. Trust me, I've been a driver all of my life, the last 30 years in a tractor-trailer. You're out of your league in this debate.

US border vaccine rules remain as Biden ends COVID national emergency​

Thousands of unvaccinated Canadian truckers still barred from US until at least May 11

Just wow. Can't drive across legally, but can walk across illegally.

Biden continues to use coercion to boost Big Pharma profits and force dangerous unneeded experimental drugs on hard-working trade partners who can help ease the supply crisis.

I just wanted to see if there was any truckers or ex truckers posting on this forum. I'm retired from trucking, would like to wave a hand at some.
I held a Class A. HazMat, Doubles/Triples, Tanker license from 1992-2017. I currently have a Class C Commercial license. I only drove tractor/trailer from 1992-1995. Most of my experience is in a Class B, straight truck with air brakes.

What lie about a crime? Trump held a rally because he felt something was wrong with the election. He's allowed to say that again, under his constitutional right to free speech.

Even if Trump lied (and he didn't because he really believed the election was rigged)

Okay liar, I'm calling ass on you: show me one post where I ever said Trump doesn't lie.
You claim constantly that the entire left lies.
When presented with trump lies, you say "he really believed the election was stolen."
You have an excuse for every trump LIE.
Opinion, What he Believed, etc.

You claim constantly that the entire left lies.
When presented with trump lies, you say "he really believed the election was stolen."
You have an excuse for every trump LIE.
Opinion, What he Believed, etc.

if that's what he believes that's what he believes. Prove him wrong.

Yes the left lies. In fact Fox looked at the visitors log of the White House and found that Hunter's business partners visited the White House over 80 times when he was VP. You know, those business partners Dementia claimed he never met before?

All politicians lie. Show me the last President that never told one. But lying or the frequency of lying is not what's important. It's what they lie about that is. If Trump claims we had the best economy in history and records don't support that, it doesn't hurt me one bit. If a President tells me that his healthcare plan will give everybody access to affordable healthcare, you can have any doctor or hospital you choose, all plans will be quality and save you $2,500 a year and it's all lies, that cost me thousands of dollars after my employer dropped our coverage.

I would rather hear a thousand innocuous lies that don't impact me than one lie that greatly affects my life.

I held a Class A. HazMat, Doubles/Triples, Tanker license from 1992-2017. I currently have a Class C Commercial license. I only drove tractor/trailer from 1992-1995. Most of my experience is in a Class B, straight truck with air brakes.

Why in the world would you give up your Class A for a Class C when you already had a Class A?

Why in the world would you give up your Class A for a Class C when you already had a Class A?
Because after years of driving ... I wanted off of the truck and took a position as a purchaser. I was going to keep my license, but every time someone went on vacation or got sick ... I had to stop what I was doing and drive, which interrupted my new responsibilities. So when my birthday came around and it was time to renew ... I let it lapse, so people would stop asking me to cover all the time. It made them mad, but it made me happy.

Passed my physical. Get to work another yr.

When I was having surgery on my knee, I let it laps. I didn't think much about it until I found out I had to go back through the whole licensing thing again. I just assumed I could just get a physical when I was ready to drive again.

Forum List

Back