Are there badges for the most dislikes in a thread? Are they rated somehow?

ropey said:
You didn't quote anyone and he's the OP.

BINGO YOU are damn right buddy. HE Is the OP and it was understood. Now i don't want to hear another damn word about using the quote function.

That's a dumb rule. I wonder who thought that one up.

But whatever. Seems like another product of the arbitrary victim status kind of society we live in these days.

You haven't seen the depths of depravity and anger that a rare minority of USMB members have and USE to act out against other members. I would have thought it was dumb also.

Serious answer is -- no medals for negative or positive rep. And there is a Posting rule that if its coming from a SINGLE person -- in multiple threads -- in a short period of time -- it COULD be stalking/harrassing another member.
Unless it is a mod doing it, of course.

Unless it is a mod doing it, of course.

I'm interested. PM me. But 1st READ THE THREAD in Announcement stickies about "stalking/harassment" to be sure you understand it's not simply about numbers of disagrees or dislikes or even "funnies".

DONT DO it here.

1652237968171.png

I pride myself on my hidden qualities as some posters float by in their...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I'm still trying to get the USMB to add a list of posters who have me on ignore after the follow list.

29 dislikes and counting from a single poster for me, today.

Is that a record?

It simply means that there is someone with a rampant obsession with you. The entire psychological spectrum is in this population.

Forum List

Back