Are you buying a next gen console? If so what games are you getting?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have 6 paid off for launch games.

Battlefield IV
COD Ghosts (may cancel)
Dead Rising 3 (Zombie fix)
Ryse Son of Rome
Watch Dogs (was delayed but still paid off)
Assassins Creed IV

May also pick a racing game

We'll be getting one...........a PS4..........

as far as the games, up to my daughter come xmas time................

>

I told my wife the other day - "If you were thinking about getting me an Xbox One or PS4 for Christmas - Don't."

While I'd love to have a nexgen console, I'm going to let them go through their birthing pains before jumping in.

>>>>

I own a PS4. Currently playing Assassins creed IV. Also have GTA series lined up after this. I would say that go and buy a PS4. You will definitely have a great time playing it.

I'm satisfied with my 360 but I guess that doesn't make XBOX happy, even though it's my second console. The first one got fried when I played Forsa 4. Now XBOX won't offer Forsa 5 in a 360. Only in XBOX One.

>

I told my wife the other day - "If you were thinking about getting me an Xbox One or PS4 for Christmas - Don't."

While I'd love to have a nexgen console, I'm going to let them go through their birthing pains before jumping in.

>>>>

Same here...as well as the "upgrades" with the new system are marginal at best. They have put much more effort into the internet TV side, than gaming. (Xbox)

• Banned
>

>>>>

Same here...as well as the "upgrades" with the new system are marginal at best. They have put much more effort into the internet TV side, than gaming. (Xbox)

Not true on X1. The kinect integration is FANFUCKINGTASTIC. And thats coming from someone who thought it was gonna be a trinket with little function. It is integrated into everything on the system. I haven't used a remote control for my entertainment center since I hooke it up. Not to mention RYSE is a spectacular game as is the NO LOADING SCREENS of AC4 and DR3. The NFL app alone made the upgrade worth it. Forza 5 looks awesome and the "driveatars" are an interesting concept. No more perfect AI when playing offline.
BUT there are drawbacks too. The friends system is a joke. Inviting them to games is near impossible now. Party chat system works when it wants too. The system despite what Microsoft said really needs an online connection to be fully functional. Without a connection you can't set up additional user accounts or get any achievements. Some updates are needed and im sure they're coming.

I also hear the PS4 is pretty nice but it's upgrades are pretty much limited to what developers utilize in their games. I plan to get one as soon as a couple more wanted exclusives are released.

I'm just waiting on the next-gen release of this game:

[youtube]VVtIb8lkAxc[/youtube]

And I don't care how long I have to wait.

I'm just waiting on the next-gen release of this game:

[youtube]VVtIb8lkAxc[/youtube]

And I don't care how long I have to wait.

Gonna be a long wait. FROM Software already stated the game will not be ported to next gen consoles. Fortunately I still have my 360 so it's not a problem

You guys got me curious so for the past 2 hours I have been watching a speedrun of Dark Souls. The first one, not the second on.

Turns out, these guys were playing some sort of marathon speed running games and this one happened to be for Dark Souls...and it was primarily for donations from viewers, for cancer.

Interesting game. Some cheats, and FAST. If it took 2 hours to do a speed run, I can imagine what it would be like with a new player and going to slow route. Good cause, too, so kudos to those young guys for doing what they did (and it helps they enjoyed doing it, lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. Now I am craving more. What is another game similar that I can go watch on youtube with my popcorn and chocolate milk?

I have 6 paid off for launch games.

Battlefield IV
COD Ghosts (may cancel)
Dead Rising 3 (Zombie fix)
Ryse Son of Rome
Watch Dogs (was delayed but still paid off)
Assassins Creed IV

May also pick a racing game

no

the mrs and i talked about it tonight

we decided to buy another nice 30-30

I have been watching Unchartered...but I only got to part 7 and turned it off. No my speed. Too much shooting and talking.

Any suggestions for me? I'm not even close to being sleepy yet.

I have been watching Unchartered...but I only got to part 7 and turned it off. No my speed. Too much shooting and talking.

Any suggestions for me? I'm not even close to being sleepy yet.

i am not very good at watching tv

but i did see back to the future was on

Jon, it was on youtube. Walkthrough for gamers.

I just finished watching Ryson Son of Rome. All the way thru. Only 18 levels but the graphics were awesome (xbox1). Tomorrow....Dead Rising. All on youtube, back to back. Complete walkthrough.

Now my eyes feel gritty and I am sleepy...so goodnight. Tomorrow...more youtube vid games. :)

ok. Now I am craving more. What is another game similar that I can go watch on youtube with my popcorn and chocolate milk?

Check out this guys YouTube channel -->> theRadBrad - YouTube

He does game walkthroughs for a living. Yes Virginia, this guy gets paid to play video games. (I SSSSSOOOOO hate him for that. :) )

I watch them like movies.

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back