Are you proud?

• I love it.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I have no feelings

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Gosh, I thought you'd all be so pleased about this American first.

This is dandier than Israel's desalination plants! :thup:

I agree, a Muslim/British/American partnership sends the first commercial passengers into space.
Even better, it's Osama Bin Ladens family.

I don't really care if some multimillionaires get to brag about going to space

I'd like to see Taylor Swift's underpanties. :D

I'd like to see the American right ringers' underwear after this massive wedgie.

images

Here you have it folks - the news is out.
Osama bin Laden's family has just signed a spaceflight deal with the US.

BBC News - Virgin Galactic signs spaceflight deal with US authority

Virgin Galactic has signed a deal with the US Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), which will allow it to charter space flights from its base in the US state of New Mexico.

The agreement lays out rules for how the flights will be integrated into US air space.

In a statement, Virgin Galactic said the deal brings it "another step closer" to commercial space flights.

I'll bet the Americans will love this news but, just between you and me, there's something I've noticed.

Virgin Galactic, which is co-owned by Richard Branson and Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments,

Half owned by Muslims - I'll bet you missed that - or ignored it.
It gets worse.

Saudi Binladen Group, Company Started By Osama Bin Laden's Father, Spared From 9/11 Lawsuits

Saudi Binladen Group, Company Started By Osama Bin Laden's Father, Spared From 9/11 Lawsuits

What does that have to do with anything?
The trick is reading details

The plaintiffs had claimed that the bin Laden business maintained a close relationship to bin Laden leading up to the attacks and cited business activities by a now-defunct subsidiary and by an employee who worked from his North Carolina

Defunct - ner - cash like that doesn't disappear.

Dubai?s Arabtec Weighs Merger With Saudi, Kuwait Contractors - Bloomberg

Arabtec in 2009 started a subsidiary in Saudi Arabia with Saudi Bin Laden Group and Prime International Group Services Ltd.

So, Bin Laden group merged into Arabtech.

Arabtec Holding PJSC

The Board of Directors of Arabtec Holding PJSC held its meeting number (1) for the year 2010 at the Capital Club, DIFC, at 3.00 pm.

There being a quorum, the acting Chairman of the meeting welcomed the Board Members and declared the meeting in session.

Having received a formal offer from Aabar Investments PJSC during the meeting, the Board resolved to postpone the items on the previously announced Agenda in order to discuss this offer further.

The Board of Arabtec Holding PJSC subsequently resolved to accept an offer from Aabar Investments PJSC to acquire 70% of the capital of Arabtec

MEGAFUCK - Osama's family are launching the first commercial space flights, all from the good old U.S. of A.

Enjoy.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Another troll thread from the gnat...

"Oh no, I'm not anti-American!"

Poor effort, troll, poor effort.

Virgin Galactic has unveiled a non resusable capsule that we already know we can't relaunch, won't be tested for two years and and won't amount to anything. Yeah we should be proud.

Another troll thread from the gnat...

"Oh no, I'm not anti-American!"

Poor effort, troll, poor effort.

But what about the links?
They clearly show, Bin Laden money is invested in this.

No American should be proud of the technical achievement(s) of commercial spaceflight, as most of that was accomplished by Englishmen in the UK. But you should be proud that your country has recognised the potential of allowing commercial space launches. Speaking as an Englishman, I'm just relieved that Branson kept his project as far away from the E.U. as humanly possible, seeing as they've been aching for a space program for as long as I can remember, which they'd inevitably fuck-up.

No American should be proud of the technical achievement(s) of commercial spaceflight, as most of that was accomplished by Englishmen in the UK. But you should be proud that your country has recognised the potential of allowing commercial space launches. Speaking as an Englishman, I'm just relieved that Branson kept his project as far away from the E.U. as humanly possible, seeing as they've been aching for a space program for as long as I can remember, which they'd inevitably fuck-up.

Absolutely - yes.

This is really interesting, not the thread but the fact the right wingers have no clue what to say on the subject.
The Bin Laden family, friends to G W Bush, are involved in one of the most prestigious projects in world history but the "evil Muslims" stuff is totally missing.

Forum List

Back