Are you supporting the illegal slaughter of Horses ? You might be and don't know it.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
There has been a nationwide rise in theft and slaughter of pet horses. Florida has suffered an epidemic.
thousands of horses have been stolen in the night, never to be seen again.

As America becomes more diverse, we accept the bad along with the good.
For example in many Asian countries, eating dogs and cats is "normal".

Florida authorities warn about recent increase in horses being slaughtered for meat
Florida authorities warn about recent increase in horses being slaughtered for meat

If you want to know where that meat is going.......look for roadside and parking lot mobile meat trailers

20210119_150201_1280.jpg

Last edited:
There has been a nationwide rise in theft and slaughter of pet horses. Florida has suffered an epidemic.
thousands of horses have been stolen in the night, never to be seen again.

As America becomes more diverse, we accept the bad along with the good.
For example in many Asian countries, eating dogs and cats is "normal".

If you want to know where that meat is going.......look for roadside and parking lot mobile meat trailers

View attachment 453958
Very sad and revolting
These are beautiful animals

Why would I be supporting the slaughter of horses? Is it alleged that horse meat is ending up in legitimate outlets?

As a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) I do not condemn people that find horses, cats, or dogs tasty; however, they should not be stealing other people's horses, cats and dogs and finding them tasty. I do not steal other people's cows, pigs, chickens or turkeys and then find them tasty.

Mexico is a country that openly sells horse meat for human consumption. People in China eat practically anything including dogs whales and horses. My guess is that these horses might feed illegal Mexican immigrants (watch out for that unlicensed taco stand) or shipped to Biden's favorite country.

Forum List

Back