Are you too scared?

How asinine Dante.

It is not a surprise to anyone that Londoner would try to demonize someone who would stand up and defend freedom and capitalism. Comparing them to German Nazis?! That's not just low. That is evil.
Evil? You are so silly you don't even rise to the level of an alarmist. You just come across as a garden variety clown-in-training

What allows you to dictate how people communicate and address who YOU are and what you support and don't? Fascist much?
What allows you to dictate how people communicate and address who YOU are and what you support and don't? Get fisted much?

can I get an applause line here?
drifter

Fisted would be the sinful pleasure of some!
Has CrusaderFrank been spotted with MAL?
not even once

What allows you to dictate how people communicate and address who YOU are and what you support and don't? Fascist much?
What allows you to dictate how people communicate and address who YOU are and what you support and don't? Get fisted much?

can I get an applause line here?
drifter

Fisted would be the sinful pleasure of some!
Has CrusaderFrank been spotted with MAL?
not even once
You dirty sock bastard!

Wow. What an arrogant, demeaning, elitist, bully you are Dante. No one acknowledging that freedom needs to be defend and brought forth is what you claim them to be.

Wow. What an arrogant, demeaning, elitist, bully you are Dante. No one acknowledging that freedom needs to be defend and brought forth is what you claim them to be.
FREEDOM FRIES YESTERDAY!

FREEDOM FRIES NOW!

FREEDOM FRIES FOR-EVAH!

Why would you find it necessary to demean, attack, and dismiss someone who believes in defending and bringing forth freedom? You would not be guilty of the suffering at hand would you?

Why would you find it necessary to demean, attack, and dismiss someone who believes in defending and bringing forth freedom? You would not be guilty of the suffering at hand would you?

If you are voting for Trump you might as well vote for Clinton!

Please do not change the subject at hand. You are failing at your Moderating. If that's what you can even call it.

You wouldn't know 'freedom' if you tripped over it, while running away from the Park Police in a public bathroom, with your pants down around your ankles, and greased glove trailing out of your anus

though you have many of the qualities that would help you become a Republican politician

FREEDOM FRIES YESTERDAY!

FREEDOM FRIES NOW!

FREEDOM FRIES FOR-EVAH!

Fuck the freedom and give me french instead!

Could you imagine freedom kiss!
Give me hair on legs and armpits and garlic on the breath!!!

Why are you personally attacking me? Can you not address the original topic? You seem to be freaking out and losing control.

So why can you not address the topic of the original post? Are you unable to do your job as Moderator? Wow. Psychotic sociopath?

So why can you not address the topic of the original post? Are you unable to do your job as Moderator? Wow. Psychotic sociopath?

Bitch if a moderator was here you would know it and if you think I am one, well damn the retardation is strong with you!

Oh, I must have goofed. I can admit it. As I said. If there were one here you would not be attacking me and addressing the topic of the original post. Please put on a new pair of pants.

Oh, I must have goofed. I can admit it. As I said. If there were one here you would not be attacking me and addressing the topic of the original post. Please put on a new pair of pants.

Wear a Kilt because men do not wear pants suits!

Oh and before you report me just remember I have banned from sites after I requested to be banned!

Forum List

Back