Argentina Handcounted All Their Votes In One Night To Declare A Presidential Winner ----- Why Can't The United States Do The Same Thing?

What does that matter?

Every precinct should be able to hand count ballots as they come in, and report it.

Every election used to have the winner decided by the end of the night.

Zero reason we can’t still have that.
Do you understand that the country is more evenly divided than ever before?

You think that factors in anything?

this place is gonna be absolutely awesome in a year. im gonna take all the pussies off ignore for 24 hours just to see the crying.
Are you ready to backup your guff by betting your membership on this site based on the outcome of the Presidential election in 2024?

DC_Draino makes good points. We need to go back to paper ballots and declare a president when the polls close. If Argentina can do it like France and Italy, we sure as hell can. It's time to get back to the basics.

I don’t know who DC DrainI is, but he’s kind of a moron.

Maybe you guys aren’t smart enough to remember that we vote for lots of offices on election day and not just president.

"Why Can't The United States Do The Same Thing?"
"Because they have LYING Cheating Liberals, that's why..."

Or, alternatively:

1. How many times zones does Argentina have? 1
  2. How many for the United States? 9
  3. How many voted in Argentina? 26,000,000
  4. How many voted in the United States? 155,509,000

How do you know where I have been or haven't been?

Because if you had actually set foot in a Third World country and saw what it's truly like you would have never made such an asinine comparison. Now, take my advice and stop making yourself look stupider than you usually do.

Because if you had actually set foot in a Third World country and saw what it's truly like you would have never made such an asinine comparison. Now, take my advice and stop making yourself look stupider than you usually do.

Back to you Bro.

Do you understand that the country is more evenly divided than ever before?

You think that factors in anything?
Yes, I understand that Democrats do not want a quick fair count early in the evening.

They need time to truck in fake ballots and flip votes electronically.

The population of Argentina is 45 million

The population of the USA is 331 million..
So we need seven times as many vote counters.

Considering that use of computers and vote-counting scanners should speed things up, there really is no excuse that the United States takes so long to count votes.

It's almost as if the slow counting is planned in order to allow time to find just the right number of mail-in ballots.

Mail-in ballots are super-easy to fake or tamper with.

Look at all the states which allow mail-in ballots to arrive AFTER the election...

1700530294047.png

DC_Draino makes good points. We need to go back to paper ballots and declare a president when the polls close. If Argentina can do it like France and Italy, we sure as hell can. It's time to get back to the basics.

Democrats will still point to hanging chads if they lose and somehow all of the hanging chads will be in Democrat districts.,

Forum List

Back