Arizona ballot audit backed by secretive donors linked to Trump’s inner circle

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

Seems like they have something to hide.

But we won't mention the millions of illegal dollars given by Zucky to states to CHEAT.

And the tens of billions given to pence to sell out everything....

People vote for honesty, decency and their oath to the Constitution, and the Trump Cult calls it a “betrayal”.

I think the nice nurse has your meds ready now
Woman... you are OUT TO FUCKIN' LUNCH. Holy fuckin' SHIT... you are a NUT CASE.
download (5).jpeg

"Something to hide" ???

Seems more like the OP has something to fear

Given that the votes in question have already been counted, Hand hand counted, and audited by trained and certified state election officials, certified by the poll watchers from both parties in every precinct, certified by county election officials from both parties, certified by state election officials, and confirmed by the state house and senate, what exactly would lead you to believe that the state officials have anything to fear from the fraudit?

What makes you think that untrained group of amateurs and volunteers with an axe to grind against the result, funded by dark money, is going to produce a result that is an any way believable?

This is just another attempt by the Republican party to promote an authoritarian agenda for overturning the results of the election in future, the next time they lose.

But what it is doing, is undermining the faith of your partners, investors, and overseas employers in the stability of the government of the United States of America. Investment is pulling out. Corporations are ceasing to back the Republican Party. All of this is increasing the political instability in the USA.

And while this is happening, Putin, Xi and Kim are popping champagne corks and watching you burn your nation to the ground.

Um...if you are serious about this.......

Then I would say there's some kind of unnatural forces at work here, because what I see and what you see are immensely opposed.

What I see, and what most Americans see is a Left that is dreaming of the collapse of freedom and the Iron fist of totalitarianism.
Go ahead and name for us those mainstream social media sites blocking major leftist political figures......right...you can't

How you could see anything else is either your absolute narcissistic attempt at deception, your complete ignorance or your devotion to Communism.

The vast majority of your posts seem to indicate you are mentally unstable.

The vast majority of your posts seem to indicate that you're whiny little bitch, who thinks he speaks for all Americans, when in reality, you speak for a minority of Americans who have been radicalized to believe that Democrats are the enemy.

What you see is your own reflection in a mirror, and has no basis in reality. Republicans have crashed your economy 3 times in the past 40 years, and are now trying to overthrow the 2020 election. You've locked up more people in your prisons than any nation in the world, and more than Russia and China combined. Your police are killing more than 1000 citizens every year.

Democrats don't have to create a totalitarian state. Republicans have already done that. You're awash in gun crime and violence, your police are terrorizing citizens on the streets, and you think all of this is the "normal" way that all Americans want to live.

Social media websites aren't banning people because of their political beliefs. They're banning people for lying about the election, inciting violence and promoting insurrection on their websites. That you can't see the difference shows how little grip you have on reality.

And then you prove your insanity by calling me a communist and suggesting I'm mentally unstable. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, Q. Any day now, Trump's moving back into the White House.

The vast majority of your posts seem to indicate that you're whiny little bitch, who thinks he speaks for all Americans, when in reality, you speak for a minority of Americans who have been radicalized to believe that Democrats are the enemy.

They are. I know a few personally and they are the most pompous, know it all dumbasses who are ignorant but believe they are superior. So sad.
Your head is a vacuum, filled only by the garbage you worship on CNN. You live in a Blue Bubble.

What you see is your own reflection in a mirror, and has no basis in reality. Republicans have crashed your economy 3 times in the past 40 years, and are now trying to overthrow the 2020 election. You've locked up more people in your prisons than any nation in the world, and more than Russia and China combined. Your police are killing more than 1000 citizens every year.

Of course China doesn't lock up many people ya dope......
China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg

Democrats don't have to create a totalitarian state. Republicans have already done that. You're awash in gun crime and violence, your police are terrorizing citizens on the streets, and you think all of this is the "normal" way that all Americans want to live.

Yet ALL the gun violence is right there in your Democrat "Utopia".
Oh, all the looting and rioting too....but keep blaming people not involved....it'll get you sooner or later. Your Darwin is close at hand.

Social media websites aren't banning people because of their political beliefs. They're banning people for lying about the election, inciting violence and promoting insurrection on their websites. That you can't see the difference shows how little grip you have on reality.

Oh what a naive fool you must be !!

And then you prove your insanity by calling me a communist and suggesting I'm mentally unstable. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, Q. Any day now, Trump's moving back into the White House.

You people are more obsessed with Trump than his entire family combined. You people can't debate without him. Mental illness confirmed.
"Dragon" as in China. You hate America don't you? You wear the mark of the beast and the mark of Marxism.
When your dumb ass is thrown into the same box car with the Republicans you fought so hard to destroy, it'll be a Kodak moment.

I'll bet you believe Nancy Pelosi cares about you and that Chuckie Schumer is a "good man". You probably worship Dr. Mengele...I mean Fauci.

"Something to hide" ???

Given that the votes in question have already been counted, Hand hand counted, and audited by trained and certified state election officials, certified by the poll watchers from both parties in every precinct, certified by county election officials from both parties, certified by state election officials, and confirmed by the state house and senate, what exactly would lead you to believe that the state officials have anything to fear from the fraudit?

What makes you think that untrained group of amateurs and volunteers with an axe to grind against the result, funded by dark money, is going to produce a result that is an any way believable?

This is just another attempt by the Republican party to promote an authoritarian agenda for overturning the results of the election in future, the next time they lose.

But what it is doing, is undermining the faith of your partners, investors, and overseas employers in the stability of the government of the United States of America. Investment is pulling out. Corporations are ceasing to back the Republican Party. All of this is increasing the political instability in the USA.

And while this is happening, Putin, Xi and Kim are popping champagne corks and watching you burn your nation to the ground.

Then I would say there's some kind of unnatural forces at work here, because what I see and what you see are immensely opposed.

What I see, and what most Americans see is a Left that is dreaming of the collapse of freedom and the Iron fist of totalitarianism.
Go ahead and name for us those mainstream social media sites blocking major leftist political figures......right...you can't

How you could see anything else is either your absolute narcissistic attempt at deception, your complete ignorance or your devotion to Communism.

Ohh, ad hom. Well, that proves your point... :lmao:

Fucking Nazis....

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

But we won't mention the millions of illegal dollars given by Zucky to states to CHEAT.

And the tens of billions given to pence to sell out everything....
Sigh...
Yup, crazies gonna crazy.

"Something to hide" ???

Shut the fuck up. You’re a Canadian communist c***. You speak for no American.

"Something to hide" ???

They will never shut up....until the collective Right actually decides enough is enough and goes to work

"Something to hide" ???

LOL

Translation:
white-flag-gif-15.gif

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.

extended election counting linked to demofks illegally creating ballots.
Great, post proof of even one single illegally created ballot.....

:popcorn:

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.

The only reason why the AZ audit is getting so much hate from the left and the 911 w crowd is because

They all knew all along they cheated.....

extended election counting linked to demofks illegally creating ballots.
Great, post proof of even one single illegally created ballot.....

:popcorn:

Is it illegal to "create" a ballot, including a ballot that is fraud and is intended to be used for fraud?

Faun, you are the attorney.

In WI for example, the fraud ballots are apparently just marked for traitor Joe, no other candidates were voted. Those are obvious fraud ballots. When did crime occur? When Dems and Zionist 911 w supporters conspired to print fraud ballots, when they did print them, when they fraudulently counted them after forcing GOP poll observers to leave? Give us the legal analysis we need....

Forum List

Back