🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona Going Into the 90+ Degree Summer.So What Are The Loose Illegals Going To Do?

Maxine Waters: I just found out that 143 dead corpses were found dead all over the steak of Arizona. Now diz iz wat happens when a bezident tells over 500 million illegal aliens from Mars and Mexico to cross the border without any food or water !!

i know

these left/progressive creatures/ people are scum

what else can we add

Maxine Waters: I just found out that 143 dead corpses were found dead all over the steak of Arizona. Now diz iz wat happens when a bezident tells over 500 million illegal aliens from Mars and Mexico to cross the border without any food or water !!

i know

what else can we add

i want to add that the mixed messages, by lack of dealing with the issue for decades, is just plain inhumane.

i know

what else can we add

i want to add that the mixed messages, by lack of dealing with the issue for decades, is just plain inhumane.

huh?

what is that....not understating u

i know

what else can we add
i didnt know corpses could be living corpses,,,,oh wait,,,Obama has seen living corpses,,,remember?

Get them some food trucks so that they can get started and then they are on their own toward a better life.

i know

what else can we add

huh?

what is that....not understating u
We both welcome them with jobs and generally being welcoming yet we keep our laws the same.

i know

what else can we add
i didnt know corpses could be living corpses,,,,oh wait,,,Obama has seen living corpses,,,remember?

I was going to post a corpse...among the many.... of yet another illegal ...there at the border

but I won't ...if anybody wants to see that....the border is full of the corpses... they can see them if they want

I can not understand how these savages prefer to die in the border instead of working in their own countries and feeding their families

that shows how stupid they are! total morons....who needs morons

but i have three children here with me!!! I demand to be sent to a house with 3 bedrooms,,today !!!

On average, 5-6 American citizens die of exposure in Death Valley every year.
There is a way, in most places, that one can cross. But it isn't easy and mistakes can be fatal.
I disagree with calling them stupid. I know from experience how quick a pleasurable hike can turn into a survival situation.

i know

what else can we add

I was going to post a corpse...among the many.... of yet another illegal ...there at the border

but I won't ...if anybody wants to see that....the border is full of the corpses... they can see them if they want

I can not understand how these savages prefer to die in the border instead of working in their own countries and feeding their families

do they really think that one or two gallons of water will last about a week?

i know

what else can we add

do they really think that one or two gallons of water will last about a week?

Coyotes usually give maps of springs and seeps. Sometimes there is water, sometimes not.
A few years ago some people were leaving tanks of water in the desert. They thought they were doing a good thing, but it actually caused more death as those were on the map, but also were prime targets of groups who patrol the areas to rob and rape and kill illegals. so they shoot holes in them, then no water when the illegals get there.
Yeah, believe it or not, there are those that prey on the very weak. Some are us citizens.

A lot of them will do what thousands have done over the last 30 years in the Arizona desert. Die terrible deaths unfortunately. I don't wish that on anyone.
-------------------------------------- let them stay where they belong .

A lot of them will do what thousands have done over the last 30 years in the Arizona desert. Die terrible deaths unfortunately. I don't wish that on anyone.
i wonder who gets the blame if some of them die
------------------------------------ if any blame is laid i suppose that its the border crossers that are to blame as they commit slow suicide LLido . .

at one a more practical people would consider deserts and oceans as being friends as both acted as Barriers or WALL's . Nowadays aiders and abettors leave water in the desert or NGO's provide ocean going boats to aid the invaders [see Lampedusa an island gateway to 'europe' ].

Forum List

Back