Armed Americans stop 35% of active shootings...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....the FBI, the gestapo of the democrat party, has to protect the agenda of the democrat party....

The FBI reported that armed citizens thwarted 4% of active shooter incidents, while the CPRC found 35%.

Two factors explain this discrepancy – one, misclassified shootings; and two, overlooked incidents. Regarding the former, the CPRC determined that the FBI reports had misclassified five shootings: In two incidents, the Bureau notes in its detailed write-up that citizens possessing valid firearms permits confronted the shooters and caused them to flee the scene. However, the FBI did not list these cases as being stopped by armed citizens because police later apprehended the attackers. In two other incidents, the FBI misidentified armed civilians as armed security personnel. Finally, the FBI failed to mention citizen engagement in one incident.

Yes.....the FBI, the gestapo of the democrat party, has to protect the agenda of the democrat party....

The FBI reported that armed citizens thwarted 4% of active shooter incidents, while the CPRC found 35%.

Two factors explain this discrepancy – one, misclassified shootings; and two, overlooked incidents. Regarding the former, the CPRC determined that the FBI reports had misclassified five shootings: In two incidents, the Bureau notes in its detailed write-up that citizens possessing valid firearms permits confronted the shooters and caused them to flee the scene. However, the FBI did not list these cases as being stopped by armed citizens because police later apprehended the attackers. In two other incidents, the FBI misidentified armed civilians as armed security personnel. Finally, the FBI failed to mention citizen engagement in one incident.

How fucking stupid. The Crime Prevention Research Center? LMAO.

FBI, Crime Prevention Research Center, who to believe. Damn, it is laughable that anyone would be on the fence. I mean it is like that stupid Lott survey, the defensive use of hand guns. Damn wind blows a tree limb against the window, damn gun nut jumps out on his porch, fires blindly into the night, swears to God he hit one of the SOB's. Lott goes, defensive use of a gun. Probably is, all those people hit exceed the total amount of emergency visits for EVERY FUCKING THING.

Quote 2Aguy:

"Armed Americans stop 35% of active shootings... "​

He has effectively added another 35% to the 100% of shootings that were successful!

And still the 100% alone leaves other countries in America's blood soaked dust.

How fucking stupid. The Crime Prevention Research Center? LMAO.

FBI, Crime Prevention Research Center, who to believe. Damn, it is laughable that anyone would be on the fence. I mean it is like that stupid Lott survey, the defensive use of hand guns. Damn wind blows a tree limb against the window, damn gun nut jumps out on his porch, fires blindly into the night, swears to God he hit one of the SOB's. Lott goes, defensive use of a gun. Probably is, all those people hit exceed the total amount of emergency visits for EVERY FUCKING THING.
Shrugs my guns my right

Shrugs my guns my right
The 100% may have already included the 35% if the good guys scored kills each time they stopped a shooting.

That would then effectively added another 35% to the 100%, to then equal 170% of Americans shot.

And to that we can add one or two shooting by immigrants.

And so when has 35 percent become a great number unless you get hits 35 percent of the time in baseball.

Forum List

Back