Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.
You fool. No it's not about equality...It's about protecting women from predators. No one is telling a dude in a skirt he cant use the public restroom...

Surgically created inequality?

That's a new one for the books

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.

Wrong on two counts.

If my high school principal told me that boys would be using the same restrooms as my daughters, I would move my daughters out of that school immediately until the principal was either fired, re-assigned, or the policy was reversed. And I’m pretty liberal. It transcends politics and gives the GOP a fresh bat to use.

As for the bridge between gay marriage and this, there is nothing tying the two together. Equality was never the issue, a person’s comfort level with going into the restroom of his or her choice was.

You are wise beyond your years!

Bravo!

Forum List

Back