Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

transgender-bathroom-bill.png

If the above is an unacceptable invasion of privacy, why are you posting it on a public website?
The above is a picture illustrating the dilemma we are about to face. Essentially a lack of privacy. It is not an actual picture. The people in the pic are models.

Knowing how women are, they would probably find that little boy who believes he's a girl to be adorable.
Try that again.

I was referring to normal women.

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Disagree.

This is a non-issue contrived into a ‘controversy’ by the right in an effort to conceal their bigotry toward transgender Americans and ‘justify’ disadvantaging them through force of law.

It’s incumbent upon democrats and liberals to defend the rights of transgender Americans, as liberals have defended the rights of other Americans for decades, from the fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism and hate that manifest mostly on the right.

There is no increased access. You have been duped.

You have nothing to base your fears on besides some irrational thoughts that pop into your head.
Horse Shit!! There have been multiple times recently of men masquerading as a women to get access. Are you ignorant or a lefty liar?

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

If they're masquerading, they get in without regard to any transgender policy.
With a pro trans policy it's sanctioned and LEO, or facility managers could do nothing to stop it; we have to wait for harm to be caused. At least now the perv can be removed. Why put women at risk for a fraction of the population with a mental disorder?

Kind of like open carry with gun?
No! It's, what should be, common sense lowering the risk of assault, and/or privacy violations of women.

Is there a long history of transgendered women (i.e. man identifies as woman) assaulting other women?

Horse Shit!! There have been multiple times recently of men masquerading as a women to get access. Are you ignorant or a lefty liar?

With a pro trans policy it's sanctioned and LEO, or facility managers could do nothing to stop it; we have to wait for harm to be caused. At least now the perv can be removed. Why put women at risk for a fraction of the population with a mental disorder?

No! It's, what should be, common sense lowering the risk of assault, and/or privacy violations of women.

Is there a long history of transgendered women (i.e. man identifies as woman) assaulting other women?
That's not the issue, here is a quote for an earlier link I posted:

Some men will abuse the bathrooms and locker-rooms open to gender identity rather than biology by falsely proclaiming womanhood in order to gain access to women and children for motives of malice. Such facilities could become easy-access breading grounds for predators. Thus, it would be common sense to keep the facilities separated based on biology rather than identity to protect women and children.

There have been several assaults and privacy violations to date. How many are assaults are acceptable so a transvestite can avoid feeling unconformable for 2 minutes? IVHO the number is zero.

And this would never be an issue if the LGBT didn't try and force it. They have been peeing in peace for for decades.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. It's possible. So...we need new laws. Don't you see?

Do you have a honest bone in your body?

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Four billion? LOL.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Disagree.

This is a non-issue contrived into a ‘controversy’ by the right in an effort to conceal their bigotry toward transgender Americans and ‘justify’ disadvantaging them through force of law.

It’s incumbent upon democrats and liberals to defend the rights of transgender Americans, as liberals have defended the rights of other Americans for decades, from the fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism and hate that manifest mostly on the right.

I agree it is a non-issue. But the fact remains that the White House took action on it. Thus making it front page news. Hence my comment that Obama took a stupid pill on this one.

While I agree that Democrats are the only major political party on the side of the individual, sometimes the individuals are just dumb. Those with peckers saying they don't feel right about using the men's room are dumb.

For the gender-confused kids out there, sorry....bullying has been going on since they opened the first playground outside of the Pangea Mall. No amount of legislation in the world will stop it. Again, Obama knows this--he's miles smarter than the next guy in Washington. If he had another term coming, he wouldn't have said a word. I think we as liberals can recognize that.

This is one reason we need to repeal the 2 term limit amendment. It creates a lame duck whose calculus changes. When we have a good President like Obama on our hands....we get bizarre edicts like this one. If we were to have another Nixon in office with this unfettered WPA, the President could be sending troops all over the place to try to re-shape the world in her/his last months in office. What do they care about the costs or resulting recession/depression? They'll be out of office.

Do you have a honest bone in your body?

an

Yes. I'm honest to the core. Your fears are unwarranted. You are shitting on the most vulnerable among us due to your fear of male heterosexual sex offenders. It's weak of you. It's unAmerican. Allowing transgendered women to use ladies rooms is not inviting more sex offenders. You are saying very stupid things. You've been saying stupid things her all day.

Four billion? LOL.

Disagree.

I agree it is a non-issue. But the fact remains that the White House took action on it. Thus making it front page news. Hence my comment that Obama took a stupid pill on this one.

While I agree that Democrats are the only major political party on the side of the individual, sometimes the individuals are just dumb. Those with peckers saying they don't feel right about using the men's room are dumb.

For the gender-confused kids out there, sorry....bullying has been going on since they opened the first playground outside of the Pangea Mall. No amount of legislation in the world will stop it. Again, Obama knows this--he's miles smarter than the next guy in Washington. If he had another term coming, he wouldn't have said a word. I think we as liberals can recognize that.

This is one reason we need to repeal the 2 term limit amendment. It creates a lame duck whose calculus changes. When we have a good President like Obama on our hands....we get bizarre edicts like this one. If we were to have another Nixon in office with this unfettered WPA, the President could be sending troops all over the place to try to re-shape the world in her/his last months in office. What do they care about the costs or resulting recession/depression? They'll be out of office.

"Sometimes the individuals are just dumb".

Awesome.

When you look at the issue rationally you have to conclude that the democrat party shot themselves in the foot by defying common sense and underestimating the willingness of the American public to protect young girls from embarrassment and trauma in the locker room and genetic women in the ladies room. You could also say the entire freaking issue is part of the democrat party's war on real women.

Four billion? LOL.

Disagree.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

Four billion? LOL.

Disagree.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

No problem. Now...please try and locate your capacity for empathy. Even if you think the victims are "icky". Thanks.

Disagree.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

No problem. Now...please try and locate your capacity for empathy. Even if you think the victims are "icky". Thanks.

I do not find trans-gendered people icky. I find people who cannot figure out which bathroom to go into to be stupid however.

In the political context, liberalism is the last bastion of civility left in the nation and there are plenty of roads to go down and enlighten our conservative opponents on where they are wrong. Its a 24/7/365 adventure.
This ain't one of them. If you got a pecker, go to the men's room. If you don't, the ladies room awaits. Worked for 4,000,000 years or so. And if you're in school and you wear facial make-up, nail polish, or high heeled shoes and you have one of those peckers...sorry but you're going to get hazed. It's not right and it's not fair. Fat people get hazed, thin people get hazed, people with glasses get hazed, people with pimples get hazed, people who speak with an accent get hazed, people with different colored hair get hazed, people who cannot afford stylish clothing get hazed, people who are not smart get hazed, people with good grades get hazed, people who do nothing but play sports get hazed, people whose parents work for the school get hazed, people whose fathers are the mayor get hazed, people who cry because they get emotional get hazed, people who...well you get the picture. No amount of legislation can stop it. Obama was an idiot for wading into this.

Disagree.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

I do not find trans-gendered people icky. I find people who cannot figure out which bathroom to go into to be stupid however.

In the political context, liberalism is the last bastion of civility left in the nation and there are plenty of roads to go down and enlighten our conservative opponents on where they are wrong. Its a 24/7/365 adventure.
This ain't one of them. If you got a pecker, go to the men's room. If you don't, the ladies room awaits. Worked for 4,000,000 years or so. And if you're in school and you wear facial make-up, nail polish, or high heeled shoes and you have one of those peckers...sorry but you're going to get hazed. It's not right and it's not fair. Fat people get hazed, thin people get hazed, people with glasses get hazed, people with pimples get hazed, people who speak with an accent get hazed, people with different colored hair get hazed, people who cannot afford stylish clothing get hazed, people who are not smart get hazed, people with good grades get hazed, people who do nothing but play sports get hazed, people whose parents work for the school get hazed, people whose fathers are the mayor get hazed, people who cry because they get emotional get hazed, people who...well you get the picture. No amount of legislation can stop it. Obama was an idiot for wading into this.

What happens to a transgendered woman when she enters a men's room? What is that experience like for her? How about a transgendered man who enters a ladies room? Have you ever thought about that?

You are wrong on the Obama part, by the way. The mood of the nation is not leaning toward making life more of a living hell for transgendered people. This is a winning approach. Most Americans are intelligent enough to see the opposition for what it is.

And...as for the "tough shit" people get hazed stuff......you left out a few categories. You know which ones you left out? Yep....that's right. Yiu left out the ones who are protected by the same civil rights laws that protect transgendered people. How odd.

Four billion? LOL.

Disagree.

This is an issue turned into a national debate intended to divide and cause bad feelings all around, by those who it helps and those who are being forced to adhere to new rules overnight. The debate shouldn't be in the media. It should be just a law passed in the course of business with no fanfare. The less the better. Instead, it has become a threat to some and a burden to others.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

What happens to a transgendered woman when she enters a men's room? What is that experience like for her? How about a transgendered man who enters a ladies room? Have you ever thought about that?

You are wrong on the Obama part, by the way. The mood of the nation is not leaning toward making life more of a living hell for transgendered people. This is a winning approach. Most Americans are intelligent enough to see the opposition for what it is.

And...as for the "tough shit" people get hazed stuff......you left out a few categories. You know which ones you left out? Yep....that's right. Yiu left out the ones who are protected by the same civil rights laws that protect transgendered people. How odd.

Awesome.

Well thanks.

I have to admit no. There are 2 choices. If you don’t find either gender’s bathroom comfortable, society cannot help you. I

I guess we’ll see from exit polling if this mattered. I don’t think it will. But here are the facts. There is no rash of people using the wrong restroom, it is a non-issue. What did Obama do? Issue a directive and voila….here we are talking about this silly topic.

People get hazed for being different races and religions too. And no amount of legislation will change it. Obama took a stupid pill on this one.

Four billion? LOL.

I'm stunned that the left would fight over this issue and be willing to increase the potential for assault on women. Just like I'm stunned they defend the death cult.
They're sheep man

Forum List

Back