Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

You would not have any problem with this if that were your 16 year old daughter?
I don't have a problem with it for the dad with the three-year-old daughter next to me so why the hell would I have a problem with a sixteen-year-old?

What is with you people that think rapists hang out in the fucking bathrooms? I've used bathrooms and showers with kids of all ages and sexes, only you morons are in a panic over this.
Fool, the three year old is accompanied by an adult.
Why are you so willing to increase the odds of an assault on a women so some freak dose not get their feelings hurt?
The increase is all in your mind.

And if a sixteen-year-old girl, a young woman, can't deal with a bathroom I can't help you. I don't panic and think a woman in my bathroom is going to rape me, she's usually mopping the floor.
So you're cool with adult men using the bathroom with you teenage daughter. When a deviant takes advantage of the fed mandate puts a wig and dress and declares himself a women then overpowers her, if "she can't deal" and gets attacked too fucking bad?
Your paranoia is not reality. I'm surprised you aren't worried her being raped by lesbians trying to make her gay? Does that also keep you up at night?

He's also, apparently, cool with deviant men going into the boys room with his young son. All the parts are "right".....anything goes.

Why would some nutbags say silly things like "the left wants girls to be raped in bathrooms"? It's really stupid.

The law ( not a new law....the established law ) doesn't allow boys to use girls restrooms. It allows transgendered girls...who have been recognized by the school admin to be transgendered girls.....to use the girls restroom. It also allows transgendered boys to use the boys room.

The immediate desire for you losers to think of and bring up sexual assault is weird. There are ZERO documented cases of transgendered girls assaulting girls in restrooms.
Speaking for myself I have never been concerned about a real transvestite using the womens facilitates, they have been discreetly doing it for decades. The problem is predators will take advantage and assaults will increase. You are naive to think they will not. It's a bad trade/risk reward issue.

I don't have a problem with it for the dad with the three-year-old daughter next to me so why the hell would I have a problem with a sixteen-year-old?

What is with you people that think rapists hang out in the fucking bathrooms? I've used bathrooms and showers with kids of all ages and sexes, only you morons are in a panic over this.
Why are you so willing to increase the odds of an assault on a women so some freak dose not get their feelings hurt?

And if a sixteen-year-old girl, a young woman, can't deal with a bathroom I can't help you. I don't panic and think a woman in my bathroom is going to rape me, she's usually mopping the floor.
So you're cool with adult men using the bathroom with you teenage daughter. When a deviant takes advantage of the fed mandate puts a wig and dress and declares himself a women then overpowers her, if "she can't deal" and gets attacked too fucking bad?
Your paranoia is not reality. I'm surprised you aren't worried her being raped by lesbians trying to make her gay? Does that also keep you up at night?

He's also, apparently, cool with deviant men going into the boys room with his young son. All the parts are "right".....anything goes.
Like they don't already do that? Where do you think they pee, in the specially marked toilets for child molesters?

Fucking morons here.

Why would some nutbags say silly things like "the left wants girls to be raped in bathrooms"? It's really stupid.

The law ( not a new law....the established law ) doesn't allow boys to use girls restrooms. It allows transgendered girls...who have been recognized by the school admin to be transgendered girls.....to use the girls restroom. It also allows transgendered boys to use the boys room.

The immediate desire for you losers to think of and bring up sexual assault is weird. There are ZERO documented cases of transgendered girls assaulting girls in restrooms.
Speaking for myself I have never been concerned about a real transvestite using the womens facilitates, they have been discreetly doing it for decades. The problem is predators will take advantage and assaults will increase. You are naive to think they will not. It's a bad trade/risk reward issue.

Nope. You are imagining things. Predators don't wear costumes or hide out in ladies rooms presenting to be women. You've got fear in you...and it is running your brain. Snap out of it.

Take advantage of what? There are no new laws allowing anything. You've been duped.

Like they don't already do that? Where do you think they pee, in the specially marked toilets for child molesters?

Fucking morons here.

You might want to read more carefully and fix your sarcasm filter, junior.

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.

Actually most of those 4 billion years everybody was pretty much shitting wherever they pleased.

Also during those 4 billion years everyone could own any and every weapon they could possibly aquire, and forced sex upon a woman was the standard practice.

Things changed. Well....outside of Islam.... they changed.

Nope. You are imagining things. Predators don't wear costumes or hide out in ladies rooms presenting to be women. You've got fear in you...and it is running your brain. Snap out of it.

Take advantage of what? There are no new laws allowing anything. You've been duped.

They dont?
Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Four billion? LOL.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.

Actually most of those 4 billion years everybody was pretty much shitting wherever they pleased.

Also during those 4 billion years everyone could own any and every weapon they could possibly aquire, and forced sex upon a woman was the standard practice.

I was more or less referring to all the 4 billion years.

But, since you brought up Islam. What are their rules for allowing transgendered to use the bathroom they feel the most comfortable with?

Four billion? LOL.

Perhaps in your caves

They dont?
Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

Cool. You found a story from 2 years ago about a case from 4 years ago in Canada. Awesome detective work. Awesome freak website too.

The guy was caught and is in jail. That is exactly what is supposed to happen when freaks assault women.

It has nothing to do with transgendered people using the restroom that aligns with their sexual identity.

Next.

Wrong, as Bucs90 pointed out.
I'm not scared at all. I think it's an extremely stupid trade. What do we gain by this and what are the risks? Why give predators more access?

114099-full.jpg

Thanks to Obama and his Justice Department, bathrooms are becoming a battleground. What should be a case by case debate at the state or local level, has become a national issue that is blowing up in our faces. This is standard fare for a White House that likes telling people what to do like any run of the mill Totalitarian regime.
Florida has become a prime example of what happens when you sensationalize an issue that should be common-sense.
Women are afraid to use public bathrooms because thugs and criminals feel they have the right to enter any bathroom they choose. Some of them claim they're gay and that they identify with women, but in reality, all they want is to take advantage of a free society that doesn't punish the guilty. Instead in this case the victim is punished.

transgender-bathroom-bill.png

Links
Florida’s Bathroom Law - disinformation

Parents Outraged Over Transgender Bathroom Law

Will White House's gender-neutral restroom start a national trend?

I thought you people wanted armed guards in schools.

They dont?

Cool. You found a story from 2 years ago about a case from 4 years ago in Canada. Awesome detective work. Awesome freak website too.

The guy was caught and is in jail. That is exactly what is supposed to happen when freaks assault women.

It has nothing to do with transgendered people using the restroom that aligns with their sexual identity.

Next.
Why be willing to promote an environment which this can happen at all?

I'm not scared at all. I think it's an extremely stupid trade. What do we gain by this and what are the risks? Why give predators more access?

Nobody is giving predators more access.

Why do you keep saying that untruth? Is it a tick?

They dont?

Next.
Why be willing to promote an environment which this can happen at all?

Nobody is promoting an environment where sexual assault happens. Why are you repeating that ridiculous lie?

Why are you so obtuse?
Deviant men will take advantage of the increased access to womens facilities and assault will increase, by how many is anyone's guess, but one is too many. You have to be naive to think otherwise.

Why are you so obtuse?
Deviant men will take advantage of the increased access to womens facilities and assault will increase, by how many is anyone's guess, but one is too many. You have to be naive to think otherwise.

There is no increased access. You have been duped.

You have nothing to base your fears on besides some irrational thoughts that pop into your head.

Why are you so obtuse?

There is no increased access. You have been duped.

You have nothing to base your fears on besides some irrational thoughts that pop into your head.
Horse Shit!! There have been multiple times recently of men masquerading as a women to get access. Are you ignorant or a lefty liar?

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

Forum List

Back