Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Jesus! I agree with Candycorn on something. I need to go lay down.
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

When will you be right again?
I'm always right, even though I'm a moderate. There's a reason its called the difference between "Right & Wrong".

Nice word play. OF course it’s better to have a bleeding heart than none at all.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Wrong......everyone needs to speak their minds rather then be silenced by the left.

Thanks for that except from the Todd Akin book, “How to Lose and Election in 10 Seconds”. Foreword by Sharon Angle. Reviewed by Christine O’Donnell. Available at Amazon.com for $80 in bitcoin.
Todd Akin......??? You mean the forehead?

Why is it the left thinks every stupid God damned thing a con says is supported by everyone on the right?

Could it be because you're all lying dipshits?

"We are in one of those rare unharmonic convergences when reality is more absurd than satire." - Maureen Dowd

These convergences are getting more and more common it seems. We have a candidate for President of a major party that lied about making crank phone calls where he said Madonna wanted to date him….

Four billion? LOL.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.
Wrong......everyone needs to speak their minds rather then be silenced by the left.

Thanks for that except from the Todd Akin book, “How to Lose and Election in 10 Seconds”. Foreword by Sharon Angle. Reviewed by Christine O’Donnell. Available at Amazon.com for $80 in bitcoin.

Why is it the left thinks every stupid God damned thing a con says is supported by everyone on the right?

Pot meet kettle.

Four billion? LOL.

Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.

Wrong on two counts.

If my high school principal told me that boys would be using the same restrooms as my daughters, I would move my daughters out of that school immediately until the principal was either fired, re-assigned, or the policy was reversed. And I’m pretty liberal. It transcends politics and gives the GOP a fresh bat to use.

As for the bridge between gay marriage and this, there is nothing tying the two together. Equality was never the issue, a person’s comfort level with going into the restroom of his or her choice was.
In the words of the honorable Rev. Jeremiah Wright....."AMERICA'S CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST!!! This is just the effects of liberals electing idiots into positions of great power based on liberal policies.

"We are in one of those rare unharmonic convergences when reality is more absurd than satire." - Maureen Dowd

These convergences are getting more and more common it seems. We have a candidate for President of a major party that lied about making crank phone calls where he said Madonna wanted to date him….
Yeah......like that BS really happened. *sarcasm*

Add to that the fact that Bill never inhaled, never had sex with that woman, and Hillary claims she's ever lied in her entire life.

Four billion? LOL.

Those who are wetting their pants over this weren't voting for the Democrats regardless. It changes nothing.

Like gay marriage, it's about equality and the morons will yet again have to dragged kicking and screaming into the future.

Wrong on two counts.

If my high school principal told me that boys would be using the same restrooms as my daughters, I would move my daughters out of that school immediately until the principal was either fired, re-assigned, or the policy was reversed. And I’m pretty liberal. It transcends politics and gives the GOP a fresh bat to use.

As for the bridge between gay marriage and this, there is nothing tying the two together. Equality was never the issue, a person’s comfort level with going into the restroom of his or her choice was.
In the words of the honorable Rev. Jeremiah Wright....."AMERICA'S CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST!!! This is just the effects of liberals electing idiots into positions of great power based on liberal policies.

Can’t really argue with that…whoever is crowing about this topic is an idiot (liberal or not).

Four billion? LOL.

Pot meet kettle.
Ditto bitch.

Back on ignore you go.

Four billion? LOL.

Wrong on two counts.

Can’t really argue with that…whoever is crowing about this topic is an idiot (liberal or not).
Then STFU.

Wrong on two counts.

Then STFU.
:fu:

Pot meet kettle.
Ditto bitch.

Back on ignore you go.

Oh please…you read everything I write….

bathroom-choices.jpg

Four billion? LOL.

You fool. No it's not about equality...It's about protecting women from predators. No one is telling a dude in a skirt he cant use the public restroom...
But yes, the NC law is saying just that. Hence the pushback from Washington.

Four billion? LOL.

You fool. No it's not about equality...It's about protecting women from predators. No one is telling a dude in a skirt he cant use the public restroom...
But yes, the NC law is saying just that. Hence the pushback from Washington.
Horse shit; the man in a skirt goes to the mens.

Four billion? LOL.

stock-photo-a-young-man-looking-down-at-his-pants-when-he-was-fat-lost-some-weight-isolated-on-white-122955577.jpg
The guards will be there to prevent men from dragging 8 year old girls into a stall and choking her.

Forum List

Back