Armed Guards On Women's Bathrooms

gender-neutral-bathroom.jpg
And this problem with this? None.
You would not have any problem with this if that were your 16 year old daughter?

So last year it was Ebola, six months ago it was refugees, now it's bathrooms.

What's on the RWNJ agenda for this summer? Gotta keep those ratings up for Sweeps Week, yanno.

Its liberalism run amuck.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Obama took a stupid pill on this one.
Four billion? LOL.

And what will the guards be doing, this?

Four Billion or however old the earth is. Worked fine up until now.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.

Actually most of those 4 billion years everybody was pretty much shitting wherever they pleased.

You would not have any problem with this if that were your 16 year old daughter?
I don't have a problem with it for the dad with the three-year-old daughter next to me so why the hell would I have a problem with a sixteen-year-old?

What is with you people that think rapists hang out in the fucking bathrooms? I've used bathrooms and showers with kids of all ages and sexes, only you morons are in a panic over this.

If you got outdoor plumbing (as I heard it called), use the mens’ room. If yours is internal, use the ladies room. It’s worked for 4 billion years.

Four billion? LOL.

As for the guard, certainly, nobody is so confused about their identity that they are unfamiliar with what is between their legs.

Politically, it’s a sad episode for liberalism and it’s happening at a very bad time. Seriously, DWS needs to issue a memo to every DEM in the nation to simply shut the fuck up about this topic. If you’re in a district that will swing (excuse the pun) on this topic, you have some incredibly irrational voters and your seat is probably going to be lost anyway.

Actually most of those 4 billion years everybody was pretty much shitting wherever they pleased.
Up until recently, perverts didn't live very long. They had no protections,

Four billion? LOL.

Up until recently, perverts didn't live very long. They had no protections,

Denny Hastert is still alive and I can't think of a single liberal protecting him.

29-bathroom-stalls.w750.h560.2x.jpg

And here we are, on the right with have a normal gender, and on the left we have a transgender. How will we ever survive?

And here we are, on the right with have a normal gender, and on the right we have a transgender. How will we ever survive?

The mudwhistle test which involves a shoe, some adhesive and a tiny mirror.

What's on the RWNJ agenda for this summer? Gotta keep those ratings up for Sweeps Week, yanno.
I don't live in your hate bubble so don't know or care what a rwnj is but obama isn't a right winger to most people.

Fail.

I don't have a problem with it for the dad with the three-year-old daughter next to me so why the hell would I have a problem with a sixteen-year-old?

What is with you people that think rapists hang out in the fucking bathrooms? I've used bathrooms and showers with kids of all ages and sexes, only you morons are in a panic over this.
Fool, the three year old is accompanied by an adult.
Why are you so willing to increase the odds of an assault on a women so some freak dose not get their feelings hurt?

And here we are, on the right with have a normal gender, and on the left we have a transgender. How will we ever survive?
How did they survive before? Probably like that. The left wing pushes an agenda then screams bloody murder at any opposition. Further proof it's a mental illness.

And boys, this doesn't scare me either. Be nice, she might have a cute girlfriend you can date?
tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg

Time to grow the fuck up.

Why are you so willing to increase the odds of an assault on a women so some freak dose not get their feelings hurt?
The increase is all in your mind.

And if a sixteen-year-old girl, a young woman, can't deal with a bathroom I can't help you. I don't panic and think a woman in my bathroom is going to rape me, she's usually mopping the floor.

How did they survive before? Probably like that. The left wing pushes an agenda then screams bloody murder at any opposition. Further proof it's a mental illness.
Had you left this issue alone, it wouldn't be a federal issue now.

Fuck with the Feds and they fuck you back even harder, that's their job.

It was the liberals that started this bullshit. It's republicans that will fix it.

Why would some nutbags say silly things like "the left wants girls to be raped in bathrooms"? It's really stupid.

The law ( not a new law....the established law ) doesn't allow boys to use girls restrooms. It allows transgendered girls...who have been recognized by the school admin to be transgendered girls.....to use the girls restroom. It also allows transgendered boys to use the boys room.

The immediate desire for you losers to think of and bring up sexual assault is weird. There are ZERO documented cases of transgendered girls assaulting girls in restrooms.

And if a sixteen-year-old girl, a young woman, can't deal with a bathroom I can't help you. I don't panic and think a woman in my bathroom is going to rape me, she's usually mopping the floor.
So you're cool with adult men using the bathroom with you teenage daughter. When a deviant takes advantage of the fed mandate puts a wig and dress and declares himself a women then overpowers her, if "she can't deal" and gets attacked too fucking bad?

So you're cool with adult men using the bathroom with you teenage daughter. When a deviant takes advantage of the fed mandate puts a wig and dress and declares himself a women then overpowers her, if "she can't deal" and gets attacked too fucking bad?
Your paranoia is not reality. I'm surprised you aren't worried about her being raped by angry lesbians trying to make her gay? Does that also keep you up at night?

Last edited:

That person isn't taking advantage of "the fed mandate". That person is breaking the law. You are really disturbed.

Forum List

Back