Army veteran Frank Tammaro, 94, is kicked out of NYC nursing home where he's lived for five years to make room for migrants

The man likely outlived his children, may not be able to get around without help, and cannot be able to move to another place if he has furniture. Few people make it to the age of 95, but those who do are in peril if their caregivers are as uncaring of humanity as you seem to be.
It’s almost as if Moonglow feels more sympathy for an illegal with no regard or allegiance to America than he does for an elderly veteran who served our country with courage.

These leftists have EVERYTHING backwards. November 5th can’t come soon enough for me.

Yet ZERO courts approve of your LIE.

Post your BEST so-called Proof.
Just 1, the BEST, the 1 that has been PROVEN.

LOOLLOLLLLL, at you fucking loser cult members.
I refuted the lame "courts" line dozens of times. You haven't heard ?

There is no "BEST" proof. They are all equally TRUE and proof of 2020 election fraud. I doubt that you ever read them too. You shouldn't come here and make claims of which you don't know what you're talking about.

I refuted the lame "courts" line dozens of times. You haven't heard ?

There is no "BEST" proof. They are all equally TRUE and proof of 2020 election fraud. I doubt that you ever read them too. You shouldn't come here and make claims of which you don't know what you're talking about.
I do know that team trump lost over 60 court cases on the issue claiming Fraud.
Did you hear that too?

I do know that team trump lost over 60 court cases on the issue claiming Fraud.
Did you hear that too?
1711165246184.png
I just told you that has been refuted many times. You seem to be not keeping up with the flow of information in this forum.

First of all, courts don't necessarily mean squat. Court decisions often come out contradictory to each other, making their decision nebulous at best.

Secondly, even if one were to consider the courts as valid, that would not present anything meaningful in this scenario, since the courts simply declined to examine evidence, on the basis that they did not wish to bring politics into the courtroom. This was true even of the Supreme Court.

Neither the judges you blabber about, nor you, have seen the MANY evidences I have presented, so you don't even have the first idea what you're talking about. Come back in a WEEK after reading the evidences I posted+ their links + their sublinks.

Look out! There could be a QUIZ. :biggrin:

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back