Army veteran Frank Tammaro, 94, is kicked out of NYC nursing home where he's lived for five years to make room for migrants

This is not about immigration. It's about politics of the IMMIGRATION POLICY

What happens when an immigrant is encountered by the border patrol is...not about immigration?

You sure about that one?

I've already explained why thats bs.

Current law requires assylum process wherever the encounter takes place.

New law would effectively drop that requirement and allow (increased) border patrol agents to immedeately deport an illegal without any process.

I just can't get a coherent answer from you fools why you don't want that.

The reason for that is simple - Trump and his lackeys told you it's bad for their own electoral reasons and you don't have your own head to have differening ideas on this.
The bill is shit.

Thats not constructive.

If you can't reasonably explain WHY you think it's shit then maybe what you belive is not entirely rational.
Let's in thousands of illegals a day and the additional border agents will only process illegals. Does nothing to seal the border.

Let's in thousands of illegals a day and the additional border agents will only process illegals. Does nothing to seal the border.

Nope, everyone gets immedeately deported on encounter as soon as the overflow happens and border closes.

I googled this and all I found was an obit for a guy by that name

I googled this and all I found was an obit for a guy by that name
I used DuckDuckGo to search.l

A 94-year-old US Army veteran is blasting his Staten Island assisted living home for kicking him out then cutting a deal to welcome migrants — saying it’s “not fair” he was sent packing.

Frank Tammaro was given less than two months’ notice he and 53 other seniors would have to move out of Island Shores Residences in March, and had to make other living arrangements.

“I felt horrible,” Tammaro, a lifelong New Yorker, told Fox News. “It’s no joke getting thrown out of a house.”

He then moved into another facility, but after he fell, he and his daughter Barbara Annunziata decided it would be best for him to move in with her and her children.

It was in her care that the family discovered that Island Shores was being converted into migrant housing — and would not reopen as another assisted living facility as they were promised.

I know that he was evicted and illegal aliens aka asylum seekers given his room
No you don’t.

Nobody was given anything, facility was sold because private operator couldn’t keep it going. Facility is closed at this time but is planned to be temporarily used for shelter by new owner.

No you don’t.

Nobody was given anything, facility was sold because private operator couldn’t keep it going. Facility is closed at this time but is planned to be temporarily used for shelter by new owner.
How did the illegals get in?

What is bothering you?

It really happened

Truth is the enemy of migrants and lib open border shills
Dems do that all the time. When you give them an example of the consequences of their disastrous policies, they simply deny it happened.

As Biden would say, denial is not a river in Mexico.

So sorry sir that happened to you. The democrats and their voters are traitors and scumbags. Period. Should be treated as such.

It was actually a private residence that cleared out their home

In a Sept. 26, 2022 letter to residents, Island Shores’ management sent notice that a possible sale meant the 53 people living there would need to find new housing by March 1, 2023.

City officials confirmed Sept. 19, about six months after Tammaro and his fellow residents had been sent packing, that they would convert the site into a shelter to house some of the more than 60,000 migrants currently in the city’s care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back