Army Veteran Killed By Palestinian Attacker in Israel

Read the title of the thread "guy" he was a real American veteran, unlike you. He fought in a war, you smoked hashish in Germany

You have an ridiculous amount of denial, I don't know what it will take for you people to understand the occupation isn't in your interest. Nor is denying Palestinian identity. Yes we know what happened, the man went on a spree in Jaffa injuring 10 and killing one. Also in the West Bank, two Israeli soldiers were shot, and another border guard was stabbed, and in Tel Aviv same case. Palestinians are clearly acting out of desperation to get their message across. And you guys clearly don't want to listen, want to keep expanding your state, which is a racist state and execute Palestinians in the process. As far as I'm aware, 4 Palestinians were also killed today. If you're going to continue being a jackass about it, and ignore their plight, then you deserve everything coming at you.

The American deserved it? :uhoh3: you're an Islamofasict scum bag

Quit trying to drag Americans into your affairs, scumbag. You Israeli Jews deserve what's coming at the hand of Palestinians and if you attack Lebanon, Hezbollah.

I'm an American you whack job and the Solider killed was American...Take your medication Jew hater:slap:

No you're a Jew, who wants us to oppose Palestinians because an American was caught in violence. Not gonna happen, all Americans should avoid making any trips to Israel. Except the American Jews like you, you can go to your kingdom that you praise 24/7. Seriously, why don't you move?
why don't you move to a nice muslim country?:lol:

You have an ridiculous amount of denial, I don't know what it will take for you people to understand the occupation isn't in your interest. Nor is denying Palestinian identity. Yes we know what happened, the man went on a spree in Jaffa injuring 10 and killing one. Also in the West Bank, two Israeli soldiers were shot, and another border guard was stabbed, and in Tel Aviv same case. Palestinians are clearly acting out of desperation to get their message across. And you guys clearly don't want to listen, want to keep expanding your state, which is a racist state and execute Palestinians in the process. As far as I'm aware, 4 Palestinians were also killed today. If you're going to continue being a jackass about it, and ignore their plight, then you deserve everything coming at you.

Quit trying to drag Americans into your affairs, scumbag. You Israeli Jews deserve what's coming at the hand of Palestinians and if you attack Lebanon, Hezbollah.

I'm an American you whack job and the Solider killed was American...Take your medication Jew hater:slap:

No you're a Jew, who wants us to oppose Palestinians because an American was caught in violence. Not gonna happen, all Americans should avoid making any trips to Israel. Except the American Jews like you, you can go to your kingdom that you praise 24/7. Seriously, why don't you move?
They don't serve pork?

I'll pay a visit to Palestine once it's liberated. :)

In the meantime, you clearly value Israel over America. Jews hold it to a higher value, allocate all funding they collect to it, praise it, they should go there. I'm American and I'll stay here. :)

I want you to leave though. :)

Read the title of the thread "guy" he was a real American veteran, unlike you. He fought in a war, you smoked hashish in Germany

I wish I had gotten stationed in Germany. That would have been a sweet gig.

But you miss my point, Jew-Roids. The Palestinians are killing the people who stole their land, and anyone enjoying the land they stole from them. I guess it's too bad this guy went there, but he should have thought about what he was doing.

In the meantime, you clearly value Israel over America. Jews hold it to a higher value, allocate all funding they collect to it, praise it, they should go there. I'm American and I'll stay here. :)

Maybe you'd get beheaded in the middle-east. you wouldn't even miss it:lmao:

By that time, Assad and Hezbollah would have finished off the Sunni radicals funded/armed by Israel/Saudi/Turkey. So no worries. Shia's and Palestinians are welcoming people. :)

I wish I had gotten stationed in Germany. That would have been a sweet gig.

But you miss my point, Jew-Roids. The Palestinians are killing the people who stole their land, and anyone enjoying the land they stole from them. I guess it's too bad this guy went there, but he should have thought about what he was doing.

ok... You were peeling potatoes somewhere whats the difference? The point is you're a Jew hater. Some Jew must have taken you're job, because you're sickly and cost the company too much in medical costs

By that time, Assad and Hezbollah would have finished off the Sunni radicals funded/armed by Israel/Saudi/Turkey. So no worries. Shia's and Palestinians are welcoming people. :)

You Shia?

You Shia?

I'm an atheist. Speaking highly of certain parties doesn't make me a Shia. You process things oddly.

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

"It's the Jews fault!!"...:slap:

Afro-****, you belong in Egypt or wherever you Hebrews came from. Get out of Palestine and get out of America. Palestinians are now giving you a minuscule fraction of what you've inflicted on them, savages. Hezbollah should arm them in the West Bank.

Palestine doesn't exist...Why are you happy that an American hero is dead? killed by the islamofacist scum...He wasn't a Jew

Why are you happy the white race is dying out thanks to your Jewish policies? Why didn't his Jewish friends protect him? Did any of his friends get injured? He's a poor guy that was caught in violence. Israel should be off limits for Americans. These acts of vengeance by Palestinians aren't inspired by Islam, kid. Europeans who pay attention to the past, know what Palestinians are dealing with. Now Americans are realizing it with the Jewish war on Trump. I heard Palestinians liquidated 3 Israeli soldiers in the WB today? Ha Ha Ha. Good going Pali's, I wish them the best of luck in liberating their territory from you savages.

I think we have some sort of crackpot in Ms. Bond. Now the Jews are responsible for the White race dying out according to her. Gee, I wonder if she is a regular reader of Stormfront.com or one of the other White Supremacist hate sites.

By the way, if Ms. Bond is worried about the Whites, she should get all her other White Supremacist buddies to make more babies. Maybe they can make babies in the imagine that Hitler wanted them to look like. It must kill Ms. Bond to see all those Hispanics in America right now. They certainly are not lily white.

And let us not forget about the Asians who are the fastest growing group of immigrants right now -- and unlike Ms. Bond are educated and are high earners. Skinheads really don't do too well on the economic scale.

Asians: America's Fastest Growing Minority | Newgeography.com

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

"It's the Jews fault!!"...:slap:

Afro-****, you belong in Egypt or wherever you Hebrews came from. Get out of Palestine and get out of America. Palestinians are now giving you a minuscule fraction of what you've inflicted on them, savages. Hezbollah should arm them in the West Bank.

Palestine doesn't exist...Why are you happy that an American hero is dead? killed by the islamofacist scum...He wasn't a Jew

It is so amusing to see the anti-Semites crawl to this forum and start their usual. They have nothing to say about the innocent people being killed by the carload in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. All these anti-Semites just want to concentrate on is Israel. I doubt if Israel wants to see an anti-Semite like Ms. Bond visit, but they are welcoming to many other tourists who come from all over the world to visit. Meanwhile, Ms. Bond, probably hasn't given any consideration in her tiny brain to the Tibetans whose country is occupied by China.

This was an American who was killed, and Ms. Bond could care less. The man graduated from West Point so I can say that he had more intelligence than Ms. Bond could ever think of having. My husband is retired military, and he put in all that time so that people like Ms. Bond could spout her nonsense.

Hey, guy, when you genocide people, they have a bad habit of fighting back.

Don't want to be killed by a Palestinian, don't live in Palestine!

Don't want to be raped by a muslim? don't be a female----or, for that matter----
don't be a human

Hey, guy, when you genocide people, they have a bad habit of fighting back.

Don't want to be killed by a Palestinian, don't live in Palestine!

You islamo Nazi sluts -----deserve what is coming your way

Bond-----I am a jewish woman -----past middle age----born in the USA. I find
your posts fascinating. You seem to imagine that you support an Islamic
"cause"-----but know nothing about islam or muslims or the situation in the Middle
East. My impression of you is that the sum total of your information comes
from propaganda which you do not completely understand. I can
help you------I have worked with and socialized with muslims in the USA for
almost 50 years and have lots of relatives in the Middle East. For good communication it is good to KNOW at least a little about a person's
BACKGROUND--------so far you claim to be USA------born here?
educated here? ---------any religious identification. Do not be shy but, of
course you need not answer any questions at all

ok... You were peeling potatoes somewhere whats the difference? The point is you're a Jew hater. Some Jew must have taken you're job, because you're sickly and cost the company too much in medical costs

Uh, guy you realize no one has peeled potatoes in the army since WWII< right?

I'm not upset that a Jew took my job. I'm upset you Jews are fucking up my country.

I'm not upset that a Jew took my job. I'm upset you Jews are fucking up my country.

what country is that?

what country is that?

His country never existed..He's a sick man, psychically and mentally.:cuckoo:

Don't want to be raped by a muslim? don't be a female----or, for that matter----
don't be a human

I wasn't aware that rape was exclusive to Muslims. Every side has raped in war time. Read up some time about how the allies - yes, even the Americans - raped the shit out of German women at the end of WWII.

actually----that was mostly the Russians-------I had read volumes by the time
you were born. A rape by American soldiers in occupied Germany was a
crime-----in fact I served in the Military whilst AMERICA STILL OCCUPIED---
sorta------ Rape of a non muslim by a muslim is LEGAL in Islamic law------
I have relatives who survived shariah

Forum List

Back