Arthur Ashe statue tagged with White Lives Matter in Richmond

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

MUAHAHAHA! Yall started this shit and I am SO fucking happy to see people start to fight back. I wonder how many people are gonna ask me where I got my White Lives Matter shirt at once it arrives and I can wear it out.

Lol its great ...but he shouldn't of spraypainted ...thats a no no no . Cause no harm or damage ...
When the big igloo gets underway THEN all bets are off ....by any means necessary!
But they'll be a massive disband the police manhunt until the scawy white supremacist is brought to justice , fired from his or her job ,prosecuted and demonized..

This is no less stupid than when the BLM people do it that said this was also totally predictable it was not a question of if just when.

I dare them to mess up Jimi's statue in Seattle, especially with the bikers coming in 2 weeks. They might flip to the other side.
1592453865673.png

MUAHAHAHA! Yall started this shit and I am SO fucking happy to see people start to fight back. I wonder how many people are gonna ask me where I got my White Lives Matter shirt at once it arrives and I can wear it out.
Clearly done by BLM/Antifa to try to start more violence.

Forum List

Back