As far as I am concerned, the Wuhan Virus has been politicized. I'm just going to assume I eventually get it.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
For me, the vast difference in reactions to the protests/riots compared to those who were peacefully protesting in small numbers convinced me that this has become politicized beyond anything I can trust. Now we have Dr. Fauci, whose opinion I never trusted quite frankly; is now telling the NFL they can't restart. He should stay in his lane, which has become far too broadly defined.

Life is full of risk. Diseases, viruses, cars driving around, big violent dogs only a loose leash away from attempting to maul me, nutjob serial killers who haven't been caught. Therefore, I've decided I will take precautions, but I assume I will eventually get the virus sent by the filthy Communist Government of China. Life is already too short. If anyone is in a highest risk, they should take appropriate precautions if they deem it necessary. Or don't. The world can't simply expire, dreams tossed away. I am no longer in fear of it, I just pray when it comes I don't succumb to it.

I also hear more cries about a vaccine. I don't want any foreign objects in my body that I don't need. It's served me well thus far in my life and I'm not some anti-science guy, I'm just pro-biology (with the grace from the Lord above).

For me, the vast difference in reactions to the protests/riots compared to those who were peacefully protesting in small numbers convinced me that this has become politicized beyond anything I can trust. Now we have Dr. Fauci, whose opinion I never trusted quite frankly; is now telling the NFL they can't restart. He should stay in his lane, which has become far too broadly defined.

Life is full of risk. Diseases, viruses, cars driving around, big violent dogs only a loose leash away from attempting to maul me, nutjob serial killers who haven't been caught. Therefore, I've decided I will take precautions, but I assume I will eventually get the virus sent by the filthy Communist Government of China. Life is already too short. If anyone is in a highest risk, they should take appropriate precautions if they deem it necessary. Or don't. The world can't simply expire, dreams tossed away. I am no longer in fear of it, I just pray when it comes I don't succumb to it.

I also hear more cries about a vaccine. I don't want any foreign objects in my body that I don't need. It's served me well thus far in my life and I'm not some anti-science guy, I'm just pro-biology (with the grace from the Lord above).

I hear that some people secretly (or not so secretly) hope that a whole lot of people get it.

Then we will have what they call "herd immunity."

You'll get the virus when they tell you you have it!

It's just liberating to come to some level of acceptance. I will continue to take precautions, but like many dangers in life, you can't entirely avoid it. How many already had the virus and don't even know it? Especially with flu season and changes in the weather. It's impossible to know. Even the tests themselves are wonky. We had someone test positive, then a day later they took another test and it was negative.

Trust is at a low in regards to this virus.

Long ago I concluded the virus was just coup d' tat number three in Obama's bag of tricks! China talks tough, but they are a cowering, cringing people, and they would never have released that bug on their own, absent serious assurances of success from inside sources within the USA! Those sources? The democratic party, and the the laundry list of billionaires who sold the USA out to China! Do the fucking math, China humiliated by Trump, and brought to its collective knees economically by Trump tariffs, with the US economy white hot and growing hotter by the day. Democrats had no conceivable chance of defeating him due to this raging economy, and that is exactly what the billionaires did not want, a white hot US economy crushing the chosen Chinese economy like egg shells under foot! And what happened, "presto, change-o," there no longer was a US economy at all! Folks China didn't do this, Obama did, CIA and DNC pulled this off, its exactly what they wanted, at exactly the precise moment they wanted it! You folks are not nearly as cynical as you need to be with these creatures.....

pretty sure everyone in my house has already had it.

Just like other similar viruses it is only a mortal threat to those who are unhealty to begin with.

DEFINITELY weaponized politically

And it seems that Democrats are using it as a weapon to kill Americans. For example, Cuomo's executive order requiring people to stay indoors, when that's where you're most likely to catch a bad case of Covid-19. There's not a single documented case of someone catching it outdoors.

And sending Covid-19 patients to nursing homes. WTF!?

It's no wonder that New York is the #1 hotspot, it's obviously by design.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned, the Wuhan Virus has been politicized.

Irony is dead.

I refer to it's origins, or you prefer I just lie to politicize on behalf of the communist government of China?
You’re beyond rational discussion. Weak mind, easily molded by the Right’s con artists and false prophets.

As far as I am concerned, the Wuhan Virus has been politicized.

Irony is dead.

I refer to it's origins, or you prefer I just lie to politicize on behalf of the communist government of China?
You’re beyond rational discussion. Weak mind, easily molded by the Right’s con artists and false prophets.

You show me anyone else other than Trump standing up to China over the last 30 years. You can then debate on their behalf for my support.

Yeah bro all the people who have been infected and died across the planet were all just politics. You live in Canada, so you are fortunate to live in a country that takes it seriously. So you probably won't get it.

Yeah bro all the people who have been infected and died across the planet were all just politics. You live in Canada, so you are fortunate to live in a country that takes it seriously. So you probably won't get it.

I know of people in this city who have died of it. I used to talk to him at his workplaces, I'd only go there once a year or so now, but I used to go the business often as we lived nearby.

You only do the best you can. The communists are responsible for this and any leader who doesn't hold them accountable is selling humanity up the river.

I know of people in this city who have died of it.
Oh, nice. Better politicize it and increase the chance of spreading it and killing others, right? Christ.

We all know what we know. Blame the communists.

They are now so bold as to threaten Taiwain in the region and put in place a security law that ensures HK is fully communist again. All while we are wearing masks and afraid to go outside. Do you hear many politicians blaming China? Has Biden or his team?

The virus is out there and the information shared early on was wildly inaccurate. I blame the communists. I can't live in fear, we need leaders to call them out aggressively.

They are now so bold as to threaten Taiwain in the region and put in place a security law that ensures HK is fully communist again. All while we are wearing masks and afraid to go outside. Do you hear many politicians blaming China? Has Biden or his team?

The virus is out there and the information shared early on was wildly inaccurate. I blame the communists. I can't live in fear, we need leaders to call them out aggressively.
Trump begged the Chinese for help with re-election. Is that your hero? Is Biden begging them for election help? Hong Kong... as a conservative don't you think the military should be used to put down the rioters and looters there, just as your hero Trump thinks should be done here?

And are you really claiming China needs to be condemned for "wildly inaccurate" information early on, as the people you support you support are spreading wildly inaccurate information AS WE SPEAK? Blame China for this pandemic if you want; it does absolutely nothing about solving the pandemic that is here right now.

Trump begged the Chinese for help with re-election. Is that your hero? Is Biden begging them for election help? Hong Kong... as a conservative don't you think the military should be used to put down the rioters and looters there, just as your hero Trump thinks should be done here?

And are you really claiming China needs to be condemned for "wildly inaccurate" information early on, as the people you support you support are spreading wildly inaccurate information AS WE SPEAK? Blame China for this pandemic if you want; it does absolutely nothing about solving the pandemic that is here right now.

What about post pandemic? Will the same old tired China First patsies even whimper from their little mouse holes while the communists continue to get their way? How many allies will be betrayed in this desire for wealth through China?

I won't be part of it.

Forum List

Back