Zone1 As kid did you playe video games? How old are you and what was your generations game station?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Did you had a gaming pc or playstation or nintendo and sega?

I had as kid a Super Nintendo and played Super Mario

I found a old picture me with my Super Nintendo and i decided to make a thread about those old memories

ArcadePongScreen.JPG

Never played one in my life , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary . And never will. I value myself .

I had a Pong when they were brand new. I still play video games today as a 50 year old.

Never played one in my life , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary . And never will. I value myself .
Then youre a stupid fucking faggot. What kind of weirdo freak has never played a video game? Youre lame as fuck. :cuckoo:

I started with the first Atari. Asteroids and Centipede. Later, I loved the PC stuff like Might and Magic. I gave up on PC because my equipment became obsolete so quickly I couldn't afford upgrades. Some of my favorite games are Master of Orion, space strategy, and Privateer, open world space combat. The PS3 had some amazing original games. Carnage Hearts was wild, programming the actions of your robot army,

We had a coleco vision. Than a NES. Then I had a PS1 and now an Xbox 3 I think. I don’t play it much I prefer playing my guitars or instruments to wind down and kill time. But sometimes it feels good to blow off some steam and shoot some imaginary people

64 years old. No video games just arcade games. I think maybe Pong? just came out It was mid-1970s? I was a pinball wizard. Foosball, SkiBall guy. Video types were only on machines in Arcades And some restaurants.

When I was a kid there were no video games. No TVs. No computers. There was Monopoly, Hearts and Poker.

Forum List

Back