As long as people are allowed to drive cars gun control is absurd.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Indiana woman ‘tracks boyfriend with AirTag and kills him after finding him with another woman’

The argument that says the government should take away the people’s guns only makes sense if we take away their cars first. Since the logic that an inanimate object is the real cause of bad human behavior is used to lobby for gun confiscation, reasonable people must understand that there are many more automobile owners in America than gun owners. Automobiles are much more dangerous than guns and bad drivers cause many more deaths and injuries than gun owners. Since statistics show that at least as many deaths occur from automobile usage as gun crimes and accidents, a thinking mind must understand that there is nothing in US Constitution guaranteeing automobile ownership as there for gun ownership. So, until the government takes away all the cars, the argument that taking the people’s guns will make anyone safer is absurd.

The Number of Cars in the US in 2022/2023: Market Share, Distribution, and Trends - Financesonline.com

How Many Guns are in the US? (Gun Ownership Statistics) (americangunfacts.com)

Car Accident Statistics in The U.S. – 2022 Update

Indiana woman ‘tracks boyfriend with AirTag and kills him after finding him with another woman’

The argument that says the government should take away the people’s guns only makes sense if we take away their cars first. Since the logic that an inanimate object is the real cause of bad human behavior is used to lobby for gun confiscation, reasonable people must understand that there are many more automobile owners in America than gun owners. Automobiles are much more dangerous than guns and bad drivers cause many more deaths and injuries than gun owners. Since statistics show that at least as many deaths occur from automobile usage as gun crimes and accidents, a thinking mind must understand that there is nothing in US Constitution guaranteeing automobile ownership as there for gun ownership. So, until the government takes away all the cars, the argument that taking the people’s guns will make anyone safer is absurd.

The Number of Cars in the US in 2022/2023: Market Share, Distribution, and Trends - Financesonline.com

No one is proposing taking away guns. I mean..NO ONE. Just common sense regulations.

Stop comparing guns to automobiles. When you require registration of all guns, insurance for guns, and mandatory training to be able to own and fire a gun, THEN you can compare guns to automobiles.

And in the case of this woman, the age old advice comes into play.
Never stick it into crazy! :auiqs.jpg:

The only one who can stop a bad driver is a good driver. So what we need are more guns and more drivers on the roads. And drivers shouldn't have to register their cars.

If 18-20 year olds are showing they can't handle driving we would raise the driving age to 21 right? But that's not part of the bipartisan gun legislation that's going to pass congress and biden's desk.

14 year olds don't have a constitutional right to assault rifles do they?

1654518342527.png

No one is proposing taking away guns. I mean..NO ONE. Just common sense regulations.

Stop comparing guns to automobiles. When you require registration of all guns, insurance for guns, and mandatory training to be able to own and fire a gun, THEN you can compare guns to automobiles.

And in the case of this woman, the age old advice comes into play.
Never stick it into crazy! :auiqs.jpg:
Although my proposal wouldn't have stopped the last shooter, I think it might prevent some future shooters for two reasons.

1. They might care about their own families. Many sociopaths/psychopaths care about their families. They just don't care about yours.

2. It might give parents a 2nd thought about raising a nut job or keeping guns in the house where kids can get to them.

What is my solution? Kill the families of these shooters. Wipe out their ancestry. Through DNA. Ancestry and me. LOL Take them all out.

I was thinking if I was terminal, why don't I go to the head of the mafia and take him out? Take some really bad men out with me. BUT, their crews and families will find out who I was and why I did what I did. Perhaps they would pay my family back. So let's let these potential shooters know their families will pay for what they did.

Uvalde school shooter's grandmother may never be able to speak again after he shot her in the face, relative says​

Like I said, my solution wouldn't have stopped this guy. LOL

Even if it's fake news. Let's spread some fake news if it will produce good results. Tell the nation the entire family was taken out but they don't know by who. Put them in witness protection. Do this a couple times to the families after mass shootings and see if they don't stop.

The argument that says the government should take away the people’s guns only makes sense if we take away their cars first.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We license drivers, make them pass a test, mandate car safety, register vehicles, make you insure them

Lets do that with guns

So then let's get rid of all the guns and if the Russians invade we will just take them out with our cars. LOL

We really don't care how many people are killed in vehicle crashes. Why even talk about it.

You know, if a person was to really read the link in the OP, they would see that yes, it was the car that ultimately was used to kill the dude who cheated, but the actual mechanism that led to his death really wasn't the car, it was the Apple air tag used to track the dude down.

The car didn't track him down, the Apple air tag did. The article even states that she wanted to do a beat down with a bottle. I'm pretty sure if she had a gun, she would have used that instead of the car. The Apple air tag is what really led to the death of this man.

BAN ALL AIR TAGS!

Forum List

Back