As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

I guess we need that $15 min wage to get people off welfare then.

The op questioned whether the demographic shift that you are on the Left celebrate, is making America better.

Your solution seems to be a band aide to cover up the problem, not really answering it.
I’m not on the left. I’m sure when the country was mostly white it was mostly white people on welfare. So what? Jail is filled with mostly males, think we need to get rid of males?

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618

Way to go!

Outed yourself as a maga chud.
The racist, bigoted, hateful right is the true threat to America's future

As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
L

View attachment 364618
They want to put an end to “white supremacy”.
What exactly is that? Well....
View attachment 457945
Keep playing the false racist card you are too stupid to know is false. It's the sure ticket

L

View attachment 364618

Way to go!

Dangerous, but they are on the wrong side of America's trajectory

I guess we need that $15 min wage to get people off welfare then.

The op questioned whether the demographic shift that you are on the Left celebrate, is making America better.

Your solution seems to be a band aide to cover up the problem, not really answering it.
I’m not on the left. I’m sure when the country was mostly white it was mostly white people on welfare. So what? Jail is filled with mostly males, think we need to get rid of males?

1. You are obviously on the left.

2. SO what? So, based on that information, and considering that you seem to have no additional information to add, is American becoming "Better" as it gets "Browner and gayer"?

L

View attachment 364618

Way to go!

Dangerous, but they are on the wrong side of America's trajectory

Yep, those builders of this nation, ole productive, law abiding whitey must turn their nation over to the trash of the world...OR ELSE!

America is NOT getting gayer, please stop spreading that lie, most places are nearly clean and free of homosexuality

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

Support and glamorization of homosexuality is greater than the amount homosexuals in the country. I detest homosexuality and those that support it.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Support and glamorization of homosexuality is greater than the amount homosexuals in the country. I detest homosexuality and those that support it.

Sounds like someone might be in denial.

I see no proof that the USA is getting gayer, its all smoke and mirrors. At least in Mississippi its not getting gayer

L

View attachment 364618
No one cares about your retarded opinion if it never matured past the 8th grade. Real men don’t care about people being gay or brown. Real men focus on their own lives.

Forum List

Back